• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

In other NFL news

Mr. Scot

2 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:
10 minutes ago, SizzleBuzz said:

Who does Fitterer report to?

EDIT:  Why are you afraid to answer this question?

I'm not interested in this discussion, dude. Nobody is, and it doesn't mean what you think it means anyway.

Let it go. All you're doing is getting yourself made fun of.

Nonsense, pal.  Your multiple posts indicate otherwise. 

The truth is you know the Appaloosa Model is squarely in place and it makes you entirely uncomfortable...LOL.

Org Chart:

TEPPER

RHULE <    > FITTERER

EVERYONE ELSE

Collaboration amongst the top-3....Tepper has the veto.

#TheAppaloosaWay

• Poo 1

16 minutes ago, SizzleBuzz said:

Nonsense, pal.  Your multiple posts indicate otherwise. 

The truth is you know the Appaloosa Model is squarely in place and it makes you entirely uncomfortable...LOL.

Org Chart:

TEPPER

RHULE <    > FITTERER

EVERYONE ELSE

Collaboration amongst the top-3....Tepper has the veto.

#TheAppaloosaWay

Again...oy 🙄

Here's the problem, kid. Everything that you've predicted would happen based on your self declared knowledge of how things run...has been completely wrong.

"Marty Hurney will be with the Panthers organization for years to come" you said. He was fired before the season was even over.

"The Panthers will not hire a traditional GM. David Tepper will be the one making the decisions." Wrong again. We hired a GM with a traditional scouting background, after which Tepper stated that he doesn't have the skill to do talent evaluation and he's not going to try.

"David Tepper isn't going to defer to anybody." Strike three...or four...or... something, because the GM hire ended up being the kind of guy Matt Rhule wanted, not any of the ones that Tepper suggested.

"The Panthers are going to hire an analytics guy as their GM." Again, no. None of the analytics guys even made it to the second round of interviews.

"Of the remaining candidates, Tepper will choose the one who's most involved in analytics." As mentioned above, Scott Fitterer's resumé is all pure scouting. He's acknowledged his prior team's use of analytics but admits he's not that familiar with it.

"Tepper will hire Monti Ossenfort because he values intelligence and Ossenfort has two degrees." you were still predicting this even after Fitterer had already been hired.

One more time...oy 🙄

So again, like I've tried to advise you to do before, stop trying to make yourself out to be a big deal and just be part of the discussion like the rest of us.

Believe it or not, you'll be happier.

Edited by Mr. Scot
  • Beer 1

2 minutes ago, KSpan said:
7 minutes ago, SizzleBuzz said:

Does he?

Can you get @Mr. Scot to confirm that?

Probably not, because Scot appears to be smarter than I am right now and is wisely avoiding this nonsense.

Actually he's into it up to his waist...

...but true to form he's devoid of intellect and completely unwilling and unable to get on the record with a declaration of any kind...

...cut, paste, rinse, repeat...haha.

10 hours ago, KSpan said:

Probably not, because Scot appears to be smarter than I am right now and is wisely avoiding this nonsense.

I'm actually trying to help him out, but I doubt he sees that.

He's latched on to this idea that the Panthers have some kind of unique structure never before seen in the NFL. They don't. It's no different than what the Seahawks have been using pretty much since Pete Carroll got there. And heck, it wasn't a new thing back then either. It's actually been around since I can remember paying attention to those things.

But again, he's stuck on the idea that it's new. Also believes that he and I are debating (probably thinks he's winning too) so he keeps spamming the same thing into every topic thinking he's going to draw me into a further discussion about it.

I'm not interested. Neither is anyone else, really. There's not much use talking about it because he's got it in his head that he knows something other people don't, and because that makes him feel good he refuses to consider otherwise.

So...yeah 😕

Basically, this is how he got one of his previous IDs banned. He annoyed people with that behavior to the point they started complaining about him. And he's doing the same thing with this one.

I've tried to tell him repeatedly, just like I did with his old screen name, that he should stop this crap and just be part of the discussion, but...well, you get it.

My guess: He'll probably respond to this post with more of the same.

Edited by Mr. Scot

In NFL media news, Chris Wesseling of NFL.com and the Around the NFL podcast passed away this weekend from his second fight against cancer. 

I've listened to the Around the NFL podcast for 6 years. Chris seemed like a genuinely good guy with a brilliant football mind and there has been an outpouring of tributes from sports media and some NFL players on social media.

It's really sad. Chris just got married a couple of years ago and his wife just had their baby last year. 

• Beer 1