• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Matt Rhule press conference

Captain Morgan

This seemingly opens the door wide open for the Panthers. After the Eagles, the Bengals are the only other team drafting ahead of Carolina that will retain their coaching staff. Rhule today: “It’s something that given a choice, we would absolutely want to do.”
Quote Tweet

HeFJvIe9_mini.jpg

Paul Dehner Jr.

@pauldehnerjr
· 1h
Zac Taylor says the Bengals will not be coaching the Senior Bowl. They will obviously still go but will leave coaching for somebody else.

4 minutes ago, Captain Morgan said:
This seemingly opens the door wide open for the Panthers. After the Eagles, the Bengals are the only other team drafting ahead of Carolina that will retain their coaching staff. Rhule today: “It’s something that given a choice, we would absolutely want to do.”
Quote Tweet

HeFJvIe9_mini.jpg

Paul Dehner Jr.

@pauldehnerjr
· 1h
Zac Taylor says the Bengals will not be coaching the Senior Bowl. They will obviously still go but will leave coaching for somebody else.

I never realized how that worked. Very interesting and seems like a good way to get some extra insight into the draft prospects. Have we ever had a Carolina coaching staff coach the senior bowl? My guess is no so that should be fun to follow along.

5 minutes ago, t96 said:

I never realized how that worked. Very interesting and seems like a good way to get some extra insight into the draft prospects. Have we ever had a Carolina coaching staff coach the senior bowl? My guess is no so that should be fun to follow along.

I think Rivera and Co. did early on in his career, at least I thought he did.

8 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

I think Rivera and Co. did early on in his career, at least I thought he did.

Just looked back, Rivera never did. Could only find the coaches as far back as 2007 and none were Panthers. Could be that we had one earlier but I kinda doubt it...

3 minutes ago, t96 said:

Just looked back, Rivera never did. Could only find the coaches as far back as 2007 and none were Panthers. Could be that we had one earlier but I kinda doubt it...

I could've swore we had coaches do it.  Must've been the probowl 

Archived