• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

MW2: Post Launch Discussion(possible spoilers enter at own risk)

Doc Holiday

Unfortunately this is going to be an ongoing trend with console ports of PC games. The real money for game developers is in software for consoles. They are going to spend the majority of their time on their bread and butter. Most people do not play games like these on their PC's anymore. I never have been a big PC gamer but it sucks for you guys that are and have a lot of money invested in high end systems. Hopefully companies will continue to make exclusive PC titles like Crysis and such.

Crytek is a PC developer first and foremost, just like Valve, Blizzard and Epic so I'm not to concerned about the future of PC gaming there are plenty of GREAT titles to go around!

Ok the game so far

Single Player is short but sweet, loved it but really could have been longer it only took me 4 1/2 hours

Spec Ops mode I played for the first time last night, Awesome, Fun and Challenging a must play IMO.

Multiplayer is very very good but has a few issues, first off level design on a few maps is bad, there are about 3 maps that whenever I call a vote to veto nobody complains because they know it sucks, some maps just have too much crap in them making them a campers dream, one in particular is Estate, I seriously don't know anyone who likes that map, it's a pain just to see what your shooting at.

Second complaint is a long running one with the COD franchise, the spawns, they are either way too random or far too focused in a single spot on some maps.

Maps I like are both the Snow maps, the Airport one isn't bad, I did like the map that was on top of the skyscraper for a while, but now a few players have figured out how to spawn camp the hell out of it and now it's crap, Scrap Yard isn't bad there is one more I'm forgetting the name of.

Weapons, I like so far most every thing I've used, my particular favs are the TAR-21 and the L85 LSW, but there is no one gun that rules them all, like in the last COD.

Sniper rifles can be fun to use with all the stuff you can make yourself literally invisible on a few maps, which is cool.

Overall I'd give the game a 9/10 the fact that some maps are just sooo bad keeps it from being a perfect 10.

You may need to build a new PC if you think its a sacrifice' date=' the game looks absolutely sick on my rig...[/quote']

Negative! Im just saying I dont get to use the HD that my TV would give me. Besides when you play online you always lower your graphics to make the game run faster for you....gives you an edge. Ive been a big gamer for over a decade my rig runs just fine. Game is purrrttyyyy.

Negative! Im just saying I dont get to use the HD that my TV would give me. Besides when you play online you always lower your graphics to make the game run faster for you....gives you an edge. Ive been a big gamer for over a decade my rig runs just fine. Game is purrrttyyyy.

I'm running max settings at 1680x1050 with no frame rate issues whatsoever. Whats your hardware in your machine?

Ok the game so far

Single Player is short but sweet, loved it but really could have been longer it only took me 4 1/2 hours

Spec Ops mode I played for the first time last night, Awesome, Fun and Challenging a must play IMO.

Multiplayer is very very good but has a few issues, first off level design on a few maps is bad, there are about 3 maps that whenever I call a vote to veto nobody complains because they know it sucks, some maps just have too much crap in them making them a campers dream, one in particular is Estate, I seriously don't know anyone who likes that map, it's a pain just to see what your shooting at.

Second complaint is a long running one with the COD franchise, the spawns, they are either way too random or far too focused in a single spot on some maps.

Maps I like are both the Snow maps, the Airport one isn't bad, I did like the map that was on top of the skyscraper for a while, but now a few players have figured out how to spawn camp the hell out of it and now it's crap, Scrap Yard isn't bad there is one more I'm forgetting the name of.

Weapons, I like so far most every thing I've used, my particular favs are the TAR-21 and the L85 LSW, but there is no one gun that rules them all, like in the last COD.

Sniper rifles can be fun to use with all the stuff you can make yourself literally invisible on a few maps, which is cool.

Overall I'd give the game a 9/10 the fact that some maps are just sooo bad keeps it from being a perfect 10.

Ok game with a 9 out of 10? J/K.

If I had to pick the best gun Ive used so far it is the scar with ultraviolet red dot. It has a slow reload time and small magazine but with slight of hand it reloads fast as hell. I do have a problem now though. I have got the bling perk so I can have two attachments. I need to keep slight of hand for fast reload but I can absolutely rape people with the scar + ultrviolet red dot + heart rate radar. I wish I could have all three because no one would stand a chance.

I cant believe the airport part in the begininng. Wow, is all I can say.

The game is awesome though, but wow!

I didnt shoot a single civi, did yall?

I tried to get thru without killing a cop, but couldnt.

Also, I have to camp. Im old and slow, unlike the 12-15yr old little shits that can play 8 hours a day every day. Hopefully they will get bored with this soon and move on. :D

Isnt camping more "realistic"? Do you think real soldiers run around like tards? Btw, dont worry about my camping, you'll probably still kill me.

As for PC, Im much better at shooters with a mouse and keyboard, Id be much better at this. TF2 anyone?

Had one of those games tonight where you stop after you have it because it's just not going to get any better.

Playing Capture the flag in 3rd person Tactical on Rust, I was having a pretty good round already but we were trailing 6-4 with a minute to go, but then I finally got something good off of a Airdrop, an AC-130 on a map that if your not familiar with is the size of Shipment from COD4 and they had nowhere to run. What followed next was Murder, I killed the entire team 4 times over in a minute we won 7-6, and I ended the game 39-9 with a 16 kill spree.

MHWAHAHAHAHAH God I love the AC-130

Had one of those games tonight where you stop after you have it because it's just not going to get any better.

Playing Capture the flag in 3rd person Tactical on Rust, I was having a pretty good round already but we were trailing 6-4 with a minute to go, but then I finally got something good off of a Airdrop, an AC-130 on a map that if your not familiar with is the size of Shipment from COD4 and they had nowhere to run. What followed next was Murder, I killed the entire team 4 times over in a minute we won 7-6, and I ended the game 39-9 with a 16 kill spree.

MHWAHAHAHAHAH God I love the AC-130

Cool story bro.

Archived