• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

MW2: Post Launch Discussion(possible spoilers enter at own risk)

Doc Holiday

Anyone else download the update that came out this morning? I did it, and now it won't let me play online. It keeps getting to that screen where it says downloading matchmaker and just sitting there. I looked on google and others are having that problem. I hope they fix it soon.

I cant believe the airport part in the begininng. Wow, is all I can say.

The game is awesome though, but wow!

i was aggravated by how slow it was making me walk through the airport. a little disturbed at first, but then just had fun with it, killing all the innocent people i could.

I agree they left it a little open ended which is stupid, but the Price v. Shepard fight was great....plus the whole pulling the knife out of your chest was awesome. Seriously one of the best single player campaigns ive ever played. This game visually was beautiful, cant wait for what activision does next with this series....time for some multiplayer pwnage.

The levels were amazing. I actually enjoyed fighting in the US the most. Running trough suburban houses was great. But I just can't figure out what the point of Makarov was...we just forgot about him completely. Should have made the campaign longer. Took like 5 hours of playing time to beat.

I think Makarov's purpose was somewhat like the joker, hes just there to fug stuff up. Now he remains as a kind of bogey man.

Did anybody notice the huge amount of movie references? They had many references to The Rock. The USS Dallas was in Crimson Tide or Hunt for Red October I cant remember.

I'm mixed about this game. Yeah, new guns, perks, unlocks, and graphics, but it doesn't feel as fun and addicting as CoD4 did when it came out.

1. Maps are big, which isn't always a bad thing but this game is camper heaven. 500 ladders, buildings, etc. Also, there's inherit lag in this game because of the detail of the maps maybe (and lots of people being on too though). The basic of FPS's is to own a side of the map, not in this game, it makes playing very random. No map sticks out for me, except a few I hate. They all feel the same despite graphics and terrain.

2. Rewarding people who suck, with death streaks, is stupid.

3. The fact someone that's 0-20 can stumble upon a enemy care package and get a ac130 or gunship chopper and then easily get 10-15 kills off of it pisses me off.

4. Game will be loved because it's noob friendly, big time. This game is way easier than than Cod4.

5. Matchmaking is horrid, takes forever to get into a game, and when you do it's laggy. Migration works 50% of the time and I still get just kicked out something or the room shuts down.

6. Giving snipers silencers, heart beat sensors, shotguns or machine pistols, is pure retarded.

7. Too many kill-streaks, way too many. The game is centered around streaks, not about shooting and getting kills. I wish they'd make a "old school tdm" mode where you only get the default (uav/airstrike/chopper) streaks.

8. CTF is a fun game mode though.

9. SMG's are worthless now, maybe a couple maps they can be used but not 90% of the maps like CoD4. Lots of players loved SMG play, that's gone.

10. No party chat allowed in most game modes. Come on, I've had enough of squeeky kids' voices.

I gave World at War a month so I'll give this some time, but right now I'm very disappointed. I popped in some CoD4 tonight and there was about 15k-20k people still on it so it may still be a relevant game.

Archived