• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

MW2: Post Launch Discussion(possible spoilers enter at own risk)

Doc Holiday

These are just my first thoughts after 2 hours

Well, I Played through the first few levels tonight, nothing really eye opening other then the fact that the Ultra Nationalist in Russia won the war, seriously didn't see that coming.

But enough of that, onto the Multiplayer, first off your starting weapons suck ass and I mean big time, the good news is it doesn't take long to rise in rank high enough to get something worth a damn, maps are good, nothing really ground breaking, and for those that like to grenade spam, bad news you aren't Peyton Manning anymore.

Now, I'm not 100% sure because I only played an hour of the MP and it's late at night but I swear the game feels more tactical and is at a slightly slower pace and less arcade like, if you get what I'm saying.

The Perk, Kill-streak, and Aid Drops are wonderful, BTW Predator Missile FTW makes the Air strike look like child's play.

So far love it all

I woke up early this morning and played it for 30 mins before work. I played the multiplayer because i didn't have time to get into the campaign. it seemed pretty cool. i got in a fight with a guy using a shield. that was a crazy surprise.

i was playing against level 20+. total losers. :) jk

I woke up early this morning and played it for 30 mins before work. I played the multiplayer because i didn't have time to get into the campaign. it seemed pretty cool. i got in a fight with a guy using a shield. that was a crazy surprise.

i was playing against level 20+. total losers. :) jk

Total losers to be that high in 1 night haha. I only got to play multiplayer in-store. I'm waiting to beat the campaign to play it online.

These are just my first thoughts after 2 hours

Well, I Played through the first few levels tonight, nothing really eye opening other then the fact that the Ultra Nationalist in Russia won the war, seriously didn't see that coming.

But enough of that, onto the Multiplayer, first off your starting weapons suck ass and I mean big time, the good news is it doesn't take long to rise in rank high enough to get something worth a damn, maps are good, nothing really ground breaking, and for those that like to grenade spam, bad news you aren't Peyton Manning anymore.

Now, I'm not 100% sure because I only played an hour of the MP and it's late at night but I swear the game feels more tactical and is at a slightly slower pace and less arcade like, if you get what I'm saying.

The Perk, Kill-streak, and Aid Drops are wonderful, BTW Predator Missile FTW makes the Air strike look like child's play.

So far love it all

starting weapons dont suck ass. UMP45 is the sh*t!

I do like how multiplayer is more tactical. Promotes teamwork. The other ones was just shoot fast and run faster. I like how the levels are bigger. The one thing I don't like is, it gives a-holes opportunities to hide in the corner and shoot you. That's annoying.

Played the first few levels of the campaign last night. It was pretty fun and intense at times. I'm kind of terrible at it, i died way more than any video game i've played which pissed me off. I have a hard time hearing what they are telling me to do for all the other background noise.

Can't wait to play tonight. Hopefully i can finish it soon to move to mulitplayer.

Archived