• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

oh dear god i just compared teddy bridgewater's stats with kyle allen's

PhillyB

Teddy is as worse as they come when the game is on the line, but at least we've been in almost every game, so gotta give him some credit. +70% comp %, two 1,000 yard receivers after next week, positive TD/INT ratio, multiple clutch runs and some really nice deep balls, especially to Moore. We've also been without CMC almost all year and his simple presence on the field single handedly draws an extra defender every time, meaning one less guy teddy has to worry about. Take those luxuries away from any QB, especially a mediocre one, and it's gonna show. But to say teddy has been awful this year is a little unfair. I think he's been aittteeee

28 minutes ago, PhillyB said:true post

like i HATED that little fuckstick by the end, but i only hated him because he sucked on the field and because all the legions of n-word-breathing cam haters fucking loved him beyond all comprehension.

Im having trouble following your post. N word?

Just now, FeelTheBurns53 said:

Teddy is as worse as they come when the game is on the line, but at least we've been in almost every game, so gotta give him some credit. +70% comp %, two 1,000 yard receivers after next week, positive TD/INT ratio, multiple clutch runs and some really nice deep balls, especially to Moore. We've also been without CMC almost all year and his simple presence on the field single handedly draws an extra defender every time, meaning one less guy teddy has to worry about. Take those luxuries away from any QB, especially a mediocre one, and it's gonna show. But to say teddy has been awful this year is a little unfair. I think he's been aittteeee

He’s been awful in clutch moments

6 minutes ago, PhillyB said:

Jeremy is great media but he's not establishment media. His success is largely contingent on access, which itself is largely contingent on his ability to foster relationships with players he has access to early on.

It's an annual tradition that we rib Jeremy for choosing lame horses to hitch his wagon to, but that's not because he's bad at player analysis, it's because he's strategically endearing himself to low-level players who have a shot at rising. Steve Smith was never going to come on his show, but an undrafted fullback might, and if he blew up Jeremy could ride him deeper into the organization. He had that going with Josh Norman, at the nadir of this place's exposure and content output, but then Josh hired his fuging cousin as his agent, stepped on Dave Gettleman's dick, and ended up in Washington.

Teddy could've been that guy here and while I don't know what Jeremy's long term plans for this joint are (and I'm too drunk right now to speculate on a phone keyboard) I'd wager much of his early cheerleading was aimed thusly.

Ahhhh, I see.

Instead of honesty, he just chooses a horse to ride to carry him to success.

A true liberal progressive, that proprietor.

22 minutes ago, PhillyB said:

this non-black person brags in other forums about saying the N word and is responsible for an awful series of studio rap recordings and shouldn't be allowed to express an opinion on this forum without being laughed at by all races 

LOL the hate is deep. You know I got nothing but love for you Philly. Stop holding grudges. Move on and start progressing in life

Just now, PhillyB said:

i'm not spelling it for you

Nor did I ask you to spell it. Maybe I should be more clear. Can you clarify what you mean in your statement? I agree with everything you said in your first post but not following your post about the n word statement.

3 minutes ago, tiger7_88 said:

Ahhhh, I see.

Instead of honesty, he just chooses a horse to ride to carry him to success.

A true liberal progressive, that proprietor.

i mean i'm kind of just guessing based on my limited knowledge of his ambitions, but i'd chalk it up more to great politicking and PR. for a while there he was getting players marginally involved in the huddle (i'll never forget the time greg hardy pied me) and you don't cultivate those kind of relationships by hopping on as the MFCEO and talking poo about the team, even when they're poo. it's just branding 

42 minutes ago, PhillyB said:

precious little baby kyle:

12 games, 3322 yards @ 62% completion, 17 TD, 16 INT, 1 game-winning drive 

teddy shitwater:

12 games, 3102 yards @ 72% completion,  14 TD, 8 INT, 1 game-winning drive 

What game winning drive does Teddy have? Am I missing something?

Also if you add their rushing TDs they both have 19 total TDs. 

Kyle Allen is making 600k. Teddy Bridgewater is making 60 million.

BRB gonna go puke.

4 minutes ago, Eazy-E said:

What game winning drive does Teddy have? Am I missing something?

Also if you add their rushing TDs they both have 19 total TDs. 

Kyle Allen is making 600k. Teddy Bridgewater is making 60 million.

BRB gonna go puke.

typo. i deleted it, much like you deleted your soundcloud library (thank god) 

this may be Teddy's last real chance. He appeared to be looking down field more today than he has in previous games, only going to the checkdown when he couldn't find a receiver. he took plenty of shots past the sticks on 3rd down. he seems to have gotten the message that he needs to be more aggressive. we'll see how it plays out in the last few. it will be interesting if he gets desperate and starts slinging it, feeling his career may be on the line.

Way more people need to be called out for their faux embrace of Teddy Bridgewater. It was pathetic seeing the same old idiots act as if they really liked him just to try to cover up their hatred for Cam. Unlike Cam haters, who prayed on his downfall at every turn, I never prayed on Teddy's downfall. I've always known that Teddy was a horrible replacement and wouldn't get this team anywhere.

Lastly, before you haters try to come at me, I know it's over for Cam.

Archived