• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Adventurous CLT Eaters: Any good Taco stands in town?

TheSaint

Guest CatofWar

If you are into tamales (from Houston, love that mexican poo) there's a good joint at the on Central right there at Kilborne. They also have great pastries. Never had the tacos.

There's a good one on Eastway near Central. Right in front of where the used bookstore was for years.

I've recently discovered the La Unica in Indian Trail, best mexican I've found in the area, and we eat A LOT of mexican since the prego wife craves it 24/7

I can't remember the name of the place but its on Central right by Morningside. The place is awesome! Its got a big yellow sign and looks like it was a old fast food joint. Has a drive thru but im not sure if its used. I will see what the name is today when i go by it.

I can't remember the name of the place but its on Central right by Morningside. The place is awesome! Its got a big yellow sign and looks like it was a old fast food joint. Has a drive thru but im not sure if its used. I will see what the name is today when i go by it.

I believe it's another La Unica

Heh, cantina.

Wife and I used to go there all the time. She loved it, I thought it was meh. Not just mexican stuff there but also spanish dishes.

They had a Monterrey chef come by a few months ago and they've added a few more things to the menu. I usually stick with the Pollo Loredo, shrimp tacos, or the tradicional enchiladas.

I'm like you, but the fiance loves it.

Archived