• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Well, well, well. Zach Wilson is playing Coastal Carolina on Saturday 12/5 at 5:30 PM ESPNU.

1 minute ago, Toomers said:

I am so glad that two guys agree with you. And I want to here the case for a 2 loss team that lost at home to what’s about to be a 4-6 team. 

Total offense rank means nothing when no one plays defense. Which is proven when OK steps outside the comfort zone. 

Huh? That doesn’t make sense. Lol. OU is top 10 in sacks, and top 5 in TFL. They haven’t had a defense in the top 20 In a decade. They’ve had shitty defenses before this year for years.....

2 minutes ago, nctarheelreincarnated said:

So, OU faces two great SEC teams they just suck vs the SEC? The last two times before OU played LSU and Bama they beat Tennessee and Auburn in the Sugar Bowl. And kept it really close vs a Georgia team that’s way better than this one. So......

So really close three years ago is your best arguing for a two loss OK team this year. Still hilarious. 

Just now, Toomers said:

So really close three years ago is your best arguing for a two loss OK team this year. Still hilarious. 

No, OU is dominate this year and looking great. That’s why. Eye test matters, this year more than ever. The only team with a top 20 offense and defense. Shrugs. But ya know, let’s talk about prior seasons. 

Just now, nctarheelreincarnated said:

Huh? That doesn’t make sense. Lol. OU is top 10 in sacks, and top 5 in TFL. They haven’t had a defense in the top 20 In a decade. They’ve had shitty defenses before this year for years.....

And not one of those numbers mean one thing towards making the playoffs. They sure don’t wipe away losses, at home, to losing teams. 

1 minute ago, nctarheelreincarnated said:

No, OU is dominate this year and looking great. That’s why. Eye test matters, this year more than ever. The only team with a top 20 offense and defense. Shrugs. But ya know, let’s talk about prior seasons. 

How does a dominant team lose to KSU and ISU. 

Let’s talk about Wins and Losses and SOS.

Just now, nctarheelreincarnated said:

Let me get this straight. OU would lose to the SEC? Gotcha. I’m sure they’re shaking in their boots vs the likes of Arkansas, Vanderbilt, and Missouri. 

Which one of those SEC teams are in the BCS hunt. That was your point...right?

Earlier in the year, sir. Long season. 41-13 vs the 15th best team in the nation. That’s not dominant? 

So those games don’t count anymore. Does that mean GA didn’t lose to AL and FL? Or are we just making it up as you go along. 

BCS? Holy poo. Yeah, I’m done with this convo. You don’t watch CFB. It’s official. 

Sure. I’m not watching Auburn right now at all. 

And this all started with you putting OK up as a legit playoff contender. Or don’t you even remember what you were argue about. You’re embarrassing yourself. 

Archived