• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Well, well, well. Zach Wilson is playing Coastal Carolina on Saturday 12/5 at 5:30 PM ESPNU.

2 hours ago, nctarheelreincarnated said:

Then they'll be in, if Michigan plays. If Michigan doesn't, which I believe they won't. Then, they won't be in. 

The CFB will keep OSU in the top 4. The only question was will the Big10 let them play in the championship without 6 games played. To which, other schools ADs have been open about not wanting to prevent OSU from being in the championship. 

2 hours ago, Varking said:

The CFB will keep OSU in the top 4. The only question was will the Big10 let them play in the championship without 6 games played. To which, other schools ADs have been open about not wanting to prevent OSU from being in the championship. 

I don’t believe this for a minute. Picking a 4-0, or 5-0 team over a team that’s played 11 games is a bad fuging message regardless. 

2 minutes ago, nctarheelreincarnated said:

I don’t believe this for a minute. Picking a 4-0, or 5-0 team over a team that’s played 11 games is a bad fuging message regardless. 

The CFB has OSU in right now with just four wins. If the season ended right now they would be in. It’s hard to argue a bunch of other teams are better than them. 

With the Panthers on a bye week, this is a perfect opportunity for Tepper, Hurney, Rhule, and Joe Brady to ride down to Conway to scout Zach Wilson. I mean Wilson playing out West, you normally wouldn't get an opportunity to see him live in game situation, and then you get this opportunity and it happens on your bye week. Gas up and get to Conway boys.

14 minutes ago, TheProcess said:

With the Panthers on a bye week, this is a perfect opportunity for Tepper, Hurney, Rhule, and Joe Brady to ride down to Conway to scout Zach Wilson. I mean Wilson playing out West, you normally wouldn't get an opportunity to see him live in game situation, and then you get this opportunity and it happens on your bye week. Gas up and get to Conway boys.

I'd be shocked if we don't have folks in attendance.

1 hour ago, nctarheelreincarnated said:

And have a SOS in the 100s. They have played no one. 

You’re off by 20+. They can only beat who they have played. The only teams that can be in the conversation with them already are. Two loss Georgia? Two loss Oklahoma? BYU? Coastal Carolina? Cincinnati? Absolutely not. It’s just Florida, Texas AM, Clemson, Notre Dame and Alabama. They have a win over a top 10 team in Indiana at the time. Clemson or Notre Dame will get a loss. Florida or Bama will get a loss clearing things up a bit. And you’re going off hypotheticals. OSU is playing a fifth game today. They only need 6 to qualify and the group who determines the top 4 already has them in. It’s a vote. So the overwhelming majority of voters believe OSU is one of the top four teams in the country. 

If any major conference produces an undefeated team they tend to go in the top 4. You can argue it how you want but how many undefeated teams are in college football now? OSU is one and in two weeks if they can’t play Michigan they will play somebody else and get to 6 wins and then go with the championship and have 7 wins. They will be in the top four. 

27 minutes ago, nctarheelreincarnated said:

my fault. 77th. Much better than in the 100s. But yeah, not close to what you stated. 

When you look at this, I mean why are people not talking about Texas A&M?  I mean SOS is 8th, they have only one loss which was to Alabama, and they beat Florida head to head. Yet when you turn the TV on, you hear about the current top 4 and Florida. How is Florida talked about more than the team that beat them head to head, the team that has a SOS of 8th when Florida sits at 35.

Archived