• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Well, well, well. Zach Wilson is playing Coastal Carolina on Saturday 12/5 at 5:30 PM ESPNU.

12 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Sam Howell lumped in with Sam Ehlinger and Kellen Mond? LOLOLOLOL!!! Thats the likely #1 overall pick next year lumped in with mid-late round fliers.

That tells me I can no longer take you seriously. I wouldn't take any of the three, but I will be looking for you to lead the Howell bandwagon charge. C'mon, man, you're either UNC homering or have blinders on.

5 minutes ago, Anybodyhome said:

That tells me I can no longer take you seriously. I wouldn't take any of the three, but I will be looking for you to lead the Howell bandwagon charge. C'mon, man, you're either UNC homering or have blinders on.

I feel the same way. If you lump Howell in with Ehlinger and Mond then you're just hopelessly lost.

3 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I feel the same way. If you lump Howell in with Ehlinger and Mond then you're just hopelessly lost.

Howell is much better than both of them, and I'm a huge Howell critic. Even though I do like him a lot. Mond is a game manager in CFB, that's pretty terrible. While Ehlinger has ass for accuracy down the field and hasn't progressed in 5 years. 

just watched his video from this game. Seemed to me like he played well. His o-line and receivers let him down. Saw two missed throws from him on a flat to the rb, and a short hop on an out, both were under pressure throws.

I was impressed with everything else, made some great throws, and was very accurate. The hurdle on the CB was reckless but i still like to see that the QB is a gamer, especially after the way he got blocked on that play going into the half.

I would definitely use his running ability in the nfl but on a limited basis.

They were a yard away from winning the game and his O-line was called for a holding on the first play of that drive. After Lawrence, his making a strong case to be the next best QB in this draft

my ranking of QBs is

Trevor

Fields

decent size gap

I think the FL and Bama QBs got some legit opportunities to completely jump Lance and Wilson.   Lance and Wilson seem way too risky in the first round and we have seen all we are going to see out of them.  I'd rather role w/ Teddy than draft Lance or Wilson.

16 minutes ago, nctarheelreincarnated said:

No sir. Careers it's not close. But this year on the other hand.....................

Their combined career TDs actually are really close (within a few TDs), which is why I thought you were talking about their careers.  Although technically Baker has started 9 more games than Lamar so that's still a point for him.  Ravens used to just bring him in for a few gimmick runs a game during his rookie season before they realized he was actually good.

1 hour ago, MasterAwesome said:

Their combined career TDs actually are really close (within a few TDs), which is why I thought you were talking about their careers.  Although technically Baker has started 9 more games than Lamar so that's still a point for him.  Ravens used to just bring him in for a few gimmick runs a game during his rookie season before they realized he was actually good.

True. This year I’m taking Baker over him though. 

Archived