• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Well, well, well. Zach Wilson is playing Coastal Carolina on Saturday 12/5 at 5:30 PM ESPNU.

14 minutes ago, nctarheelreincarnated said:

I remember when Derrick Brooks was on Cold Pizza/First Take and said Cam wasn't a first round guy. BEYOND moronic. 

I was all in on drafting Cam based on his insane talent but I'm not gonna lie and act like I thought he was a slam dunk prospect. Back them there wasn't a great history of guys translating o the NFL out of those college spread attacks. I figured he was boom or bust. He'd either translate and kill it or he'd bust. I didn't see much room for anything in between. I would've been much more leary about making that pick prior to the rookie wage scale being implemented back when you were immediately paying a #1 overall pick like a seasoned future HOFer in his prime.

Yeah ppl saying Wilson has a bad arm or wasn't making nice throws on the run weren't watching the same game as me

Also the last few drafts the guys I figured were the worst first round qbs turned out to be the best, so if he falls to us imma let Jesus take the wheel and talk poo on twitter to falcons fans

1 hour ago, ImaginaryKev said:

Yeah ppl saying Wilson has a bad arm or wasn't making nice throws on the run weren't watching the same game as me

Also the last few drafts the guys I figured were the worst first round qbs turned out to be the best, so if he falls to us imma let Jesus take the wheel and talk poo on twitter to falcons fans

Yep. Josh Allen has absolutely shocked me in his development. I was a big doubter of Herbert but in hindsight the majority of my criticisms were criticisms of that Oregon offensive system and not of Herbert. Lamar Jackson? Vick 2.0 at absolute best, right?

Fug... projecting QBs to the NFL is hard.

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Yep. Josh Allen has absolutely shocked me in his development. I was a big doubter of Herbert but in hindsight the majority of my criticisms were criticisms of that Oregon offensive system and not of Herbert. Lamar Jackson? Vick 2.0 at absolute best, right?

Fug... projecting QBs to the NFL is hard.

To be fair, everyone shits on Baker, and if Lamar doesn't get 3 TD's tonight. Baker will have more TD's passing, than Lamar Jackson will have combined. Lamar has fallen off, and NOT ONE SINGLE person wants to talk about it. 

13 minutes ago, nctarheelreincarnated said:

To be fair, everyone shits on Baker, and if Lamar doesn't get 3 TD's tonight. Baker will have more TD's passing, than Lamar Jackson will have combined. Lamar has fallen off, and NOT ONE SINGLE person wants to talk about it. 

There are plenty of Ravens fans talking about it on social media and sports radio.

9 minutes ago, nctarheelreincarnated said:

Mayfield is damn good. I don't know that he'll ever be MVP level good, but he's going to be just fine. The Browns have found a QB. 

As for Jackson, I'm not sure if it's him that has fallen off as much as it's Greg Roman who has fallen off. Virtually everyone in that offense has taken a major step back this year. The RBs look like trash. Mark Andrew looks average. WRs are still JAGs. I was surprised Roman didn't get more attention in the HC carousel last year but now I'm starting to see why. I think he may be another Shula.

3 minutes ago, ImaginaryKev said:

Greg Roman hasn't adjusted and I feel like this happened in SF with him, too

Agreed. If they don't get it turned around this season offensively, Harbough and the Ravens need to take a long look at Roman. Don't hang onto a guy stuck in the past by being stuck in the past yourself. I think that's what we did with Shula and we all know how that turned out.

28 minutes ago, nctarheelreincarnated said:

And almost triple the interceptions.

Archived