• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Well, well, well. Zach Wilson is playing Coastal Carolina on Saturday 12/5 at 5:30 PM ESPNU.

2 minutes ago, OldhamA said:

I realise that QB is the most important position in all of sports and a guy touted as a Top 10 pick should be beating a Sun Belt team. 

If you don't think a great QB makes that much of a difference then you don't watch enough football. 

The Sun Belt is a stronger conference than the WCC by a good margin.

6 minutes ago, OldhamA said:

I realise that QB is the most important position in all of sports and a guy touted as a Top 10 pick should be beating a Sun Belt team. 

If you don't think a great QB makes that much of a difference then you don't watch enough football. 

You clearly have never watched more than 2 games if you honestly think an elite QB with jo D, No OL, and no Weapons is going to beat a solid team.

Go back to watching basketball.

Mahomes, Brady 10 years ago, Bree's, Rodgers, no one is going to beat a team if your Defense cant stop the other team while your running for your life because the OL cant block while your WRs cant get open.  It just doesn't happen that way.  

8 minutes ago, OldhamA said:

Dude a QB you're touting as a Top 10 pick just lost to Coastal Carolina.

Coastal. Carolina. 

Kurt Warner played for UNI in 1993 who lost to McNeese St, Boston University, and Western Illinois. Big Ben lost to UNI in 2002 at Miami Ohio. I wouldn’t look too much into one game. I watched Wilson take this BYU team and beat UT in Knoxville. I know UT isn’t great, but they have way more talent than BYU.

Just now, ForJimmy said:

Kurt Warner played for UNI in 1993 who lost to McNeese St, Boston University, and Western Illinois. Big Ben lost to UNI in 2002 at Miami Ohio. I wouldn’t look too much into one game. I watched Wilson take this BYU team and beat UT in Knoxville. I know UT isn’t great, but they have way more talent than BYU.

A junior college could beat UT.

Overall, I'm intrigued by Wilson's talent and skill set. That BYU OL was trash tonight and his receivers were subpar. And you have to give credit to Coastal Carolina. That D lived up to their name and they were swarming. BYU still came within a yard of walking away with a win after flying across the country on three days' notice. Props to both teams for stepping up and making that game happen.

Not sure what people expect from a QB when the OL is giving hardly any time and receivers are dripping balls.

Love seeing some of the same people who cried that we took "another undersized FSU edge with a spin move" "Everett Brown 2.0" we are going to regret not taking Andre Dillard"

Now coming out "Jimmy Clausen 2.0"

"His team cant beat a small school"

You guys realize there's more to scouting a QB than just college wins and losses.

By some standards here,  Chris Weinke shouldve been the #1 pick while Josh Allen shouldn't have been drafted.

1 minute ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

Nope. Never seen it. Don't even know how I ended up here. I google searched "Prism maintenance for an S400 series Zopplegiffer Fractom Beam" and ended up in this forum. So weird.

That’s much more believable than if you would have said yes. 

Archived