• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Well, well, well. Zach Wilson is playing Coastal Carolina on Saturday 12/5 at 5:30 PM ESPNU.

Coastal Carolina was definitely the far more pumped up team tonight. You can see the talent in Wilson. That OL played like trash ad receivers had a lot of drops. BYU's staff got out-coached big time. Coastal Carolina came off as a bunch of damn punks though. There's a difference between playing hard and playing dirty and too often they found themselves crossing that line.

I've mentioned it before, but something about Wilson's motion and release looks funky. I just can't out my finger on exactly what it is. It's not sidearm but it's not textbook either. It's something in between. At least it's quick though.

5 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Coastal Carolina was definitely the far more pumped up team tonight. You can see the talent in Wilson. That OL played like trash ad receivers had a lot of drops. BYU's staff got out-coached big time. Coastal Carolina came off as a bunch of damn punks though. There's a difference between playing hard and playing dirty and too often they found themselves crossing that line.

I've mentioned it before, but something about Wilson's motion and release looks funky. I just can't out my finger on exactly what it is. It's not sidearm but it's not textbook either. It's something in between. At least it's quick though.

Punks? That’s a little harsh don’t you think? 

Archived