• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Well, well, well. Zach Wilson is playing Coastal Carolina on Saturday 12/5 at 5:30 PM ESPNU.

Just now, nctarheelreincarnated said:

48 hours to prepare and we are shitting on Wilson. Really Huddle? 

Leftover Teddy lovers. They love Teddy and view Wilson as a threat. They have no defense left for Teddy, because he sucks ass, so they are concern trolling early to try and get people to like the idea of drafting noted Sex Pest Micah Parsons, or a cornerback, so Teddy will be a lock to start in 2021.

Just now, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

Sounds like he needs DJ Moore, Robby Anderson, and Curtis Samuel

I think he is an overrated player because of good stats against weak competition.  He has not impressed at in this game.

i want an upgrade to Teddy....but think Wilson is not a big time player.

1 minute ago, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

Sounds like he needs DJ Moore, Robby Anderson, and Curtis Samuel

The playcalling hasn't really been conducive to evaluating him in our kind of system, so I'm just looking at raw quarterbacking skills.

On that front, I like him.

3 minutes ago, MadHatter said:

I think he is an overrated player because of good stats against weak competition.  He has not impressed at in this game.

i want an upgrade to Teddy....but think Wilson is not a big time player.

Depends on what you're looking for.

If you're looking for a Superman, no he's not it.

If you're looking for a guy that can run an efficient offense, he's pretty good.

His frame concerns me, but his skills are there.

Just now, jb2288 said:

Man this is why you have to watch games. Stat line isn’t good, but I’d be all on board to take him #7 after tonight. He’s dropping dimes 50+ yards and WR are just dropping. Play calling is trash too 

this byu would be ass ass without him. he's playing with future mormon grifters against a top 25 team across the country with 2 days notice.

Archived