• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Well, well, well. Zach Wilson is playing Coastal Carolina on Saturday 12/5 at 5:30 PM ESPNU.

5 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Very efficient, easy drive capped off by a nice pass.

One thing: Anyone else find Wilson's throwing motion a little weird looking when he throws to the right? 

Throwing to the left or the middle, he looks textbook. To the right, I could be wrong but it looks a little off to me.

I'm disappointed at the zip he has on throws.

He plays a little like Mahomes, except Mahomes can do what he does because he can throw the ball to the moon. I'd classify Wilson's arm strength as average so far. 

3 minutes ago, OldhamA said:

I'm disappointed at the zip he has on throws.

He plays a little like Mahomes, except Mahomes can do what he does because he can throw the ball to the moon. I'd classify Wilson's arm strength as average so far. 

Looked pretty good on that final throw.

Regardless, a lot of the best quarterbacks in the NFL only have average arm strength, especially the ones who run West Coast systems.

That's not something I'm especially worried about.

1 minute ago, Varking said:

For those that aren’t watching, kid is 6-12 for 107 yards, 1 TD and 1 INT through the air. He threw an absolute dime while rolling out to his right on one play. Interception was on a Hail Mary to end the half. It got return about 50 yards. 

Huddlers: well if he throws an int on a hail mary we cant draft him. We have to wait for the next godlike qb prospect to come out. Meanwhile we need to draft a sex pest linebacker in round 1

Just now, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

Huddlers: well if he throws an int on a hail mary we cant draft him. We have to wait for the next godlike qb prospect to come out. Meanwhile we need to draft a sex pest linebacker in round 1

I should have also written his touchdown pass was a sideline throw and the defender botched the play and didn’t push the receiver out of bounds so he was able to rush the rest of the way in for a TD. And yeah, I don’t want a linebacker in round 1. 

15 minutes ago, Varking said:

For those that aren’t watching, kid is 6-12 for 107 yards, 1 TD and 1 INT through the air. He threw an absolute dime while rolling out to his right on one play. Interception was on a Hail Mary to end the half. It got return about 50 yards. 

Personal Opinion: BYU's playcalling is horse sh-t.

9 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

No they don't.

One or two have been a little high but they're not ducks, especially not this quarter.

Not sure why people say what is not true to reinforce a perception they want to establish for some unknown purpose.  I think he is looking decent and I see the skills.  That hail mary, for example, was how long--60 yards?  I was on a phone call.

Archived