• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Count down to MW2 Launch

Doc Holiday

Anyone having trouble getting a match???

Sometimes last night, it would take 10 freaking minutes to get in. This morning, I had it search for a team deathmatch, while I made breakfast, that thing took even longer to load today...whats going on with it?

Anyone know how to get around the long waits?

So I just realized that in order to get my game at gamestop, I had to have had it paid off in full AND get a ticket for the line. My original plan was to slide in about 1am, and pay then.

So I am standing in line with a bunch of kids. The kid next to me is talking to me, then asked how old I was...I told him 27. That's when he turned to his group of high school buddies and laughingly said, hey, this guy is like 27!" They all laughed...I resorted to socializing with my Blackberry.

I feel you on this one. My buddy and i had to be the oldest one's there except the old guy with his 12 year old son. We said we will never do that again. Felt like a complete tool. There's some pretty big dorks that play this game. The game is fuging sick though!

I feel you on this one. My buddy and i had to be the oldest one's there except the old guy with his 12 year old son. We said we will never do that again. Felt like a complete tool. There's some pretty big dorks that play this game. The game is fuging sick though!

This. Whats your tag?

haha yea mine's up there too. not sure how much off the top of my head, but i have like 105,000 kills haha. doesnt look like i'll ever be playing that game again now that mw2 is out.

Lets hope not. I quit W@W aftere a month cause of horrible glitches and that's probably what would turn me away from MW2 but I'm sure they tested it a bit.

Archived