• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Count down to MW2 Launch

Doc Holiday

Ive got a pre-order at Best Buy. Gonna pic it up tomorrow. WTF am i gonna do with a game at 2 in the morning. I work. I guess all the nerdz wait in line for hours to get it, talking about their mad combat skilz.

I should show up with my Bushmaster Carbine with the tactical light on and see what they do.

So I just realized that in order to get my game at gamestop, I had to have had it paid off in full AND get a ticket for the line. My original plan was to slide in about 1am, and pay then.

So I am standing in line with a bunch of kids. The kid next to me is talking to me, then asked how old I was...I told him 27. That's when he turned to his group of high school buddies and laughingly said, hey, this guy is like 27!" They all laughed...I resorted to socializing with my Blackberry.

tell them to fug off. Im 41 and getting a copy. Tell them they are losers for standning in line to get a game. (nothing personal)

So I just realized that in order to get my game at gamestop, I had to have had it paid off in full AND get a ticket for the line. My original plan was to slide in about 1am, and pay then.

So I am standing in line with a bunch of kids. The kid next to me is talking to me, then asked how old I was...I told him 27. That's when he turned to his group of high school buddies and laughingly said, hey, this guy is like 27!" They all laughed...I resorted to socializing with my Blackberry.

There are a lot more older gamers than people think. Average age in US is 35 years old. I am 32 myself, well below average. :D

Archived