• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Whitehead

ncfan

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• I wear gear when I wear it. No matter if they are good or bad. Wore my hat 2 weeks ago right after they lost. My team is my team.  
    • It was never going to be anything like Hugo. That storm made landfall way nearer so the wind inland was far more intense. This is a mountain flooding event from the rainfall from the remnants of large hurricanes. Hugo hit Charlotte still a legit hurricane. It's definitely the highest Wilson Creek has been in the past year but far from a historic event here locally. At an even more local level, we bought our house about three and a half years ago. I'm honestly not certain this would qualify as a top 5 flooding event during that timeframe in my 12 acre microcosm based on the flow of our small creek. You know it's a good one when the creek is flowing into the pond so hard it gets the whole 1/2 acre pond swirling like a whirlpool. That's happened twice. We're not even close to that right now. The visual flow of the creek is only reaching about halfway across the pond currently.
    • And too think, we could have gotten TWO first round picks for the guy smh.