• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Zach Wilson and 9 BYU vs 21 Boise State (BYU's one formidable opponent) Thread. Friday 11-6-20 945 PM FS1

3 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

This was the RG3 trade. Washington was sitting in the #6 overall spot. They gave up three firsts and a second. Yikes.

Damn I forgot about that.  And they took cousins in the same draft lol.  If Fields keeps doing what he is doing then he is probably worth it.  Some of the balls that ESPN showed on their highlights (I didnt watch the game) where jaw dropping.  His throwing motion is so slick and smooth

Here is a link to highlights.  The last td pass is jaw dropping.  Zero effort in making that throw.  damn he is good

https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/30273467/college-football-power-rankings-week-10

Just now, mrcompletely11 said:

Damn I forgot about that.  And they took cousins in the same draft lol.  If Fields keeps doing what he is doing then he is probably worth it.  Some of the balls that ESPN showed on their highlights (I didnt watch the game) where jaw dropping.  His throwing motion is so slick and smooth

If you think you're getting a generational QB it is. But if you swing and miss... well, we've seen what the WFT has been since.

21 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

That trade isnt why they suck.  It didnt really even set them back quite honestly

When you give up three #1s and a #2 for a guy who ultimately doesn't work out, it played a huge role in your setback. That's a ton of potential talent on your roster just gone. 

36 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

When you give up three #1s and a #2 for a guy who ultimately doesn't work out, it played a huge role in your setback. That's a ton of potential talent on your roster just gone. 

Accurate. But also, RG3 was playing amazing football, got hurt and then instead of protecting their asset in him, they ran him back out there before he was ready to come back. That’s a stupid decision on your investment and there are times where you need to protect the player from themselves. Washington mismanaged it’s best players health. On top of dealing picks for him they also used one of the few picks they had left on another QB in the very same draft. Just a stupid organization. 

22 minutes ago, Varking said:

Accurate. But also, RG3 was playing amazing football, got hurt and then instead of protecting their asset in him, they ran him back out there before he was ready to come back. That’s a stupid decision on your investment and there are times where you need to protect the player from themselves. Washington mismanaged it’s best players health. On top of dealing picks for him they also used one of the few picks they had left on another QB in the very same draft. Just a stupid organization. 

That’s the thing. Tepper is in it for the long haul. So he can wait on it with Rhule bd company. 

1 hour ago, raz said:

well i completely take back my kyle trask is brandon weeden comment.  trask looks damn good.  

He looks old school.  Just sits in the pocket and slings it.  Not really mobile at least in the 2ish games I watched from him.  Will be interesting to see how he plays with an average/below average line.  His group he has now look like maulers

If I'm Trey Lance, I would be raging right now.

Lawrence and Fields are solidifying their rank and now guys like Trask and Wilson are making a case for 3rd ranked QB while Lance can only watch and train for the Combine with only tape from one mediocre game in 2020.

Archived