• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Zach Wilson and 9 BYU vs 21 Boise State (BYU's one formidable opponent) Thread. Friday 11-6-20 945 PM FS1

5 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

They didn't win due to defense though. Howell lit them up like a Christmas tree.

Yes, but my point was Virginia is no pushover, and the staement that he struggled isn't true. I will take 21-30 for 322 in a game filled with rain and be happy with it. Oh, and King was without his top weapon.

5 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Something about his throwing motion is weird and I can't quite pinpoint what. The motion is compact. The release is quick and decently high. But something just looks weird about it. 

his follow thru is like a pitcher or a serve in tennis.  he doesn't hang that arm out there after the ball comes out like rodgers or brady.  

7 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Something about his throwing motion is weird and I can't quite pinpoint what. The motion is compact. The release is quick and decently high. But something just looks weird about it. 

Yes, his mechanics need some work, but he's got such a strong arm! I'd like to see him sit for a season in the NFL while working with a good QB coach. He's got definite potential! 

57 minutes ago, stirs said:

I think he is the 2nd QB taken after Lawrence, but that is for the Brady offense.

The Ohio State QB might be better for another teams offense.

He is not Mahomes, but as a pro, think he can be very good.

Unless Fields has a couple games where he bombs it’s going to be Lawrence and Fields in back to back picks to start the draft.

Archived