• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

PFF 2021 Mock Draft. Lawrence, Fields, and Wilson go 1, 2, 3.

18 hours ago, mrcompletely11 said:

I just noticed Alex Leatherwood is 31.  I thought he was def top 10 player?

Not sure if anyone cares but I just went through a ton of mock drafts and Leatherwood for the most part is a top 10 pick.  There are some other discrepancies with the draft listed above as well.  As it stands now I doubt Wilson goes 3rd overall.

39 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Not sure if anyone cares but I just went through a ton of mock drafts and Leatherwood for the most part is a top 10 pick.  There are some other discrepancies with the draft listed above as well.  As it stands now I doubt Wilson goes 3rd overall.

PFF does everything by their analytical ratings. And I firmly believe analytics is the way to go. Hell, I'm trying to learn coding and statistics right now because of it. However, their Mocks are always a bit skewed because of it. 

15 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

He is going to be top 10.  We probably will not be in his range unless the wheels completely fall off.............

Well according to PFF his wheels might be a question mark but I definitely like the idea on devoting talent to the secondary (the way we have the front four). We absolutely need IOL help but you can find good ones of those later and we could get lucky at LB. We have to consider the WR in our division sooner or later, is all I'm saying in regards to the next draft. Just 2 cents tho

Best possible scenario for us if we pick in that 8-14 range;

Wilson plays great, moves into top 10, and Lance falls because of a lack of season and we have a chance to draft Lance without spending draft capital to move up.

For those that say "but we could just hope for Wilson at 14", if he plays well enough for everyone to really want him he probably won't be there at 14.  If he is still there at 14 that means he probably didn't have the season everyone is hoping for.  

Archived