• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

PFF 2021 Mock Draft. Lawrence, Fields, and Wilson go 1, 2, 3.

Seems like MLB or Oline should be the pick, no? Realizing that you draft players and not positions and also that we have so many needs that BPA is the way to go,  I really feel like 1,2,3,4 could go MLB, C, OG, OG/S in that order and have this team looking decent next year.
Pair that with a quality FA signing at DT and we are a playoff team.

1 hour ago, imminent rogaine said:

Seems like MLB or Oline should be the pick, no? Realizing that you draft players and not positions and also that we have so many needs that BPA is the way to go,  I really feel like 1,2,3,4 could go MLB, C, OG, OG/S in that order and have this team looking decent next year.
Pair that with a quality FA signing at DT and we are a playoff team.

Kerr has been a pretty good backup, and we have him on the cheap next year. I also am not sure about a CB in the 1st round. Our defensive coaches are really good at getting good play out of what we got, and it was my biggest concern going into the season. There are always decent FA's available, and lots of talent can be found in the mid rounds. We need to extend Douglas, and let Pride keep developing.

Archived