• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

CMC designated to return from IR

exactlyzack

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Well, looks like he's playing. If he's ready, great. No reason to hold him out. I just hope we're not rushing him back too soon, especially with what amounts to a mini bye week with the 10 day rest following Thursday's game.

He wore red jersey today though :/. David Newton thinks he isn’t playing. 

3 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Well, looks like he's playing. If he's ready, great. No reason to hold him out. I just hope we're not rushing him back too soon, especially with what amounts to a mini bye week with the 10 day rest following Thursday's game.

Not necessarily. Pretty sure that we have 3 weeks now to activate him to the roster after designating him to return. He's not actually been activated yet.

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

He had to be designated to return to even participate in practice so I don’t think this means he is definitely playing. I think this is part gamesmanship to make Atlanta prepare for him and part easing him back.

Archived