• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bears easily get pressure all day with front 4.

Jeremy Igo

3 minutes ago, CLG said:

This young team being competitive and not giving up means a lot for the type of team it will be once they all feel like they reach their potential. 

This team was also good enough to beat the Bears today.  While I appreciate the good vibes and positivity, I don't want any moral victories...  we've had a ton of missed opportunities today and have also been on the bad end of some horrible officiating.

13 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

That's it. That's their strength. That's also where the Panthers are heading as soon as next season. Can't wait. 

You get consistent pressure with your front 4 and everything else is exponentially easier.

I mean if we had KK... *Cough*

20 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

This team was also good enough to beat the Bears today.  While I appreciate the good vibes and positivity, I don't want any moral victories...  we've had a ton of missed opportunities today and have also been on the bad end of some horrible officiating.

I made this post while the game was still going.. now.. this is the 2 minute mark in the 4th...I’m hoping you are talking too early cause there’s still a chance on my tv.

EDIT: Got it lol. Still Optimistic but damn... 

Archived