• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I think it's time for the Panthers to break a Saints streak. Saints haven't allowed a 100 yard rusher in 48 games.

Games with not allowing a 100 yard rusher

53 games - Philadelphia Eagles - Ended in 1992 (Cowboys - Emmitt Smith)

51 games - Los Angeles Rams - Ended in 1968 (49ers - Ken Willard)

48 games - New Orleans Saints - Active

46 games - Baltimore Ravens - Ended in 2001 (Bengals - Corey Dillon)

45 games - Baltimore Colts - Ended in 1972 (Chargers - Mike Garrett)

45 games - St. Louis Cardinals - Ended in 1969 (Saints - Tony Baker)

Shouldn't CMAC be back next week? If so, I think it's time to unleash the beast. 

2 minutes ago, Khyber53 said:

I'm doubting CMC is back for that game. I'm also NOT doubting Davis' ability to break that streak himself. (Anyone else get reminded of Stephen Davis when Mike Davis runs? So many similarities beyond the name.)

You dont think so? That will be the fifth week, of a 4-6 weeks recovery window right?

6 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

You dont think so? That will be the fifth week, of a 4-6 weeks recovery window right?

Yeah but seems like he's not really close based on reports this week, and why mess around with him reaggravating it coming back too soon when Davis is playing so well. I would hold him out the next 3 games, with the game against the Falcons being on a Thursday (and it being the Falcons) I think it makes sense to let him get 100% healthy and come back against the Chiefs.

27 minutes ago, t96 said:

Yeah but seems like he's not really close based on reports this week, and why mess around with him reaggravating it coming back too soon when Davis is playing so well. I would hold him out the next 3 games, with the game against the Falcons being on a Thursday (and it being the Falcons) I think it makes sense to let him get 100% healthy and come back against the Chiefs.

Dont they have to activate him within the next 18 days though? or did I read it incorrectly. I thought I read since he was a 3 week IR designation they had to bring him off. I could be wrong here. 

1 minute ago, TheCasillas said:

Dont they have to activate him within the next 18 days though? or did I read it incorrectly. I thought I read since he was a 3 week IR designation they had to bring him off. I could be wrong here. 

I don't think there are initial IR designations this year. We can designate him to return whenever he want, and from the time that he is designated to return, he must be activated within 21 days.

Archived