• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Trey Lance makes it official. Skipping his Spring season and entering the NFL Draft.

16 hours ago, CatTower said:

We've had 5 rushing TDs, not counting Teddy's 18 yard run last game.  All of those rushing TDs came on 7 yards or less.  

Troy Aikman only threw for more than 20 TDs one time in his career and won 3 Superbowls.

Speaking of grasping at straws.....

The Teddy homers and Teddy haters come up with some hilarious stuff.

19 hours ago, CatTower said:

Teddy is only 27 and he's looked great so far.  Why are the fans of this team so focused on getting another QB?

I have to agree with this. Things can change but right now it looks like we have much greater needs than a QB. Would rather draft an impact player who can help immediately than a QB who rides the bench for a year or two. 

look at what the packers did. They drafted a QB and a RB first and second and those guys aren’t going to contribute much if at all this year

15 minutes ago, Bartin said:

Fields at 8 and Pitts at 40? That is beyond optimistic. Something unexpected would have to happen for Fields to fall to 8 and Pitts is looking like a top 10 pick right now.

Yeah. I always like this is highly unlikely, so I'll mock it anyway. 

On a side note, he will later be reporting Hurneymagic has worked a deal and the Chiefs will be sending us Mahomes and 3 future 1sts for Will Grier.

Archived