• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So, The Panthers might have gotten a franchise safety/LB, a franchise DT, and a franchise DE in the same draft.

1 hour ago, panther4life said:

If things turn out great, Rhule will get all the praise, if they go South Hurney will get all the blame. 

In reality it should be equally distributed amongst the 2, as I believe they are collaborating on all of these decisions. 

Eh.....

Hurney has a long established track record of being not exactly the greatest GM in the world. If the drafting decisions suddenly look markedly better than past performance, I'm going to give more of the credit for that to the new guy rather than assume the one who has always been mediocre is suddenly doing better.

1 hour ago, kungfoodude said:

Hopefully we are saying this in week 17. 

I will say Burns is on track to being a fuging stud.

Burns has been playing like a wild man. Even when the sacks aren’t there, he’s a hair away a few times every possession. And also making some good plays in the run game. 

Today was a great team win. As for me, I'm giving credit to the Front Office, Coaching Staff & Players in that order.

It goes without saying that Robby Anderson was a hugh Free Agent pickup for us this year. 

The Coaching Staff is actually coaching, game planning & adapting during the game, not to mention using players to their strengths, except maybe Curtis Samuel. 

Teddy B is playing great, making good quick decisions and majority accurate throws. Mike Davis has continued to step up and ball...

I'm happy to be a Panthers Fan...

1 hour ago, micnificent28 said:

Extremely early for this post to show up...especially since this is really the first game we seeing extended looks at YGM. But yes the rest looks promising so far...

To the old eye ball test, YGM had improved every week, from invisible to consistently making plays. Can't wait to see if his trajectory continues upward.

13 minutes ago, CPF4LIFE said:

You mean twice, the superbowl 2015 squad was basically his roster.

A lot of key bargin free agents were gentleman's.... Hurndog always nails the obvious first round picks if Otah hadn't had injury issues I would say he's never busted a first rounder... he also hits on a few low rounders but rounds 2-4 (the most crucial part of the draft) he is horrid.

Archived