• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam Newton test positive for COVID. Out tomorrow vs KC.

26 minutes ago, Mr Mojo Risin said:

The site administrator has a gigantic stick up his a** when it comes to Cam. Not sure if Cam screwed his GF on his way out of Charlotte or what but the "disdain" as he calls it that he has for Mr. Newton is quite embarrassing seeing as Cam was the best QB this franchise has ever had and Mr. Carolinahuddle site runner seems to think that is now Teddy Bridgewater. So, ALL topics concerning Mr. Newton are off the main board. Out of sight. Out of mind. Sad.

Lol this makes me want to move it back. 

5 minutes ago, CRA said:

Players were going to get COVID.  We all knew this.  

Can they manage it when it gets in and prevent the spread? That will be the question and I’m sure some teams will do a good job with it....and some won’t.  

I'm not even talking about the players only. Have you seen the news today? Cam is just sort of the cherry on top that we actually care about.

31 minutes ago, Mr Mojo Risin said:

The site administrator has a gigantic stick up his a** when it comes to Cam. Not sure if Cam screwed his GF on his way out of Charlotte or what but the "disdain" as he calls it that he has for Mr. Newton is quite embarrassing seeing as Cam was the best QB this franchise has ever had and Mr. Carolinahuddle site runner seems to think that is now Teddy Bridgewater. So, ALL topics concerning Mr. Newton are off the main board. Out of sight. Out of mind. Sad.

25 minutes ago, Mr Mojo Risin said:

What's the harm in having ONE thread about Cam on the main board to track his progress? Take too much attention off garbage ass Teddy Bridgewater? I already pointed out how Cam is the only topic about an individual player to get moved off the main forum and I got my posting rights in the main board revoked because of it (lol!!). What a weird dude

a weird due? you’re so attached to cam it’s creepy AF bro tone it down

429CF7AB-7E4D-4FA6-A239-8F7AC8F02A1C.gif.da19cc6b64315573fde0f53630dc8170.gif

3 minutes ago, Moo Daeng said:

I'm not even talking about the players only. Have you seen the news today? Cam is just sort of the cherry on top that we actually care about.

You talking about the White House folks? Yeah, they used logic of college freshman.  Their actions at recent events were textbook examples of what not to do.  That isn’t even being political.   Covid spread because they intentionally weren’t doing what had been advised by our health professionals.  

So if teams are stupid? Covid will spread all over an organization.  Well run organizations can and have dealt with covid.   

3 minutes ago, panthers55 said:

I bet more guys will show up.positive.  The players are not social distancing from each other. Nor do they wear masks around each other when practicing  it was inevitable.

Honestly, I think that would be OK IF they had an effective bubble by demanding that all personnel stay at the team facilities and limiting contact with the outside world to at least six feet. All involved could do it if they really want this thing to work. Relatively small sacrifices when so much money is involved shouldn't be such a hard sell IMHO.

6 minutes ago, Waldo said:

Damn that is so 2020. No way Cam is solo in this, we will know how bad this cluster is. Good move on the reschedule. 

QB room and coaches.  

Not sure the Mon/Tues thing works for Sat findings though.  Not enough time. NFL really needs a week 18 and 19 this year to kick games to. 

1 minute ago, top dawg said:

Honestly, I think that would be OK IF they had an effective bubble by demanding that all personnel stay at the team facilities and limiting contact with the outside world to at least six feet. All involved could do it if they really want this thing to work. Relatively small sacrifices when so much money is involved shouldn't be such a hard sell IMHO.

I don't know how much they are limiting things they can do or where they can go when they aren't at the facility. I wonder what the Panthers are doing??

Archived