• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam Newton test positive for COVID. Out tomorrow vs KC.

1 minute ago, Mr Mojo Risin said:

What's the harm in having ONE thread about Cam on the main board to track his progress? Take too much attention off garbage ass Teddy Bridgewater? I already pointed out how Cam is the only topic about an individual player to get moved off the main forum and I got my posting rights in the main board revoked because of it (lol!!). What a weird dude

why do you assume it is always Igo moving things?

Cam is not a Panther, administration/moderators made the decision after a couple weeks to move Cam threads to this forum.  I don't see the problem with it.  I don't need a thread to be in the Carolina Panthers forum to follow it.  Frankly we get less idiotic haters in this forum anyway.

19 minutes ago, JawnyBlaze said:

Damn I was really looking forward to watching that game too. Cam vs the Chiefs was gonna be really fun. I don’t even usually watch non Panther games but I was definitely gonna watch that one. 

Yeah, that was the game I was most looking forward to watching this weekend.

15 minutes ago, Mr Mojo Risin said:

The site administrator has a gigantic stick up his a** when it comes to Cam. Not sure if Cam screwed his GF on his way out of Charlotte or what but the "disdain" as he calls it that he has for Mr. Newton is quite embarrassing seeing as Cam was the best QB this franchise has ever had and Mr. Carolinahuddle site runner seems to think that is now Teddy Bridgewater. So, ALL topics concerning Mr. Newton are off the main board. Out of sight. Out of mind. Sad.

How embarrassing for you.

19 minutes ago, Mr Mojo Risin said:

The site administrator has a gigantic stick up his a** when it comes to Cam. Not sure if Cam screwed his GF on his way out of Charlotte or what but the "disdain" as he calls it that he has for Mr. Newton is quite embarrassing seeing as Cam was the best QB this franchise has ever had and Mr. Carolinahuddle site runner seems to think that is now Teddy Bridgewater. So, ALL topics concerning Mr. Newton are off the main board. Out of sight. Out of mind. Sad.

he moves them because of the really awful things a few posters like you say in them.  you are why.   i mean in case you didn't know

2 minutes ago, MechaZain said:

I think as prophesized this is only going to get worse as it gets colder. Only just started cooling down and seems like a new wave is underway.

I'm not convinced it's weather related at all at this point. It's much simpler than that.  Things are open, group events are ramping up, people are letting their guard down, schools are back, etc.  We are likely headed towards large scale shutdowns again because we don't listen

Just now, Moo Daeng said:

I'm not convinced it's weather related at all at this point. It's much simpler than that.  Things are open, group events are ramping up, people are letting their guard down, schools are back, etc.  We are likely headed towards large scale shutdowns again because we don't listen

Players were going to get COVID.  We all knew this.  

Can they manage it when it gets in and prevent the spread? That will be the question and I’m sure some teams will do a good job with it....and some won’t.  

Archived