• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam Newton test positive for COVID. Out tomorrow vs KC.

28 minutes ago, RenoCarolina said:

Not sure why it was moved.  We have threads about former panthers all the time?

Concerned for Cam, wishing him the best.

My thing is is that Covid-19 could derail the entire season, so it's not really an unrelated issue to the Panthers. It literally can affect everything this season.  When any team is affected, I want to know. And it's certainly worthy of discussion in all the forums, especially the Panthers forum (Cam or not) IMO, @Jeremy Igo!

45 minutes ago, nctarheelreincarnated said:

Wow, why did this get moved? Tit ans are positive but that stays in the Panthers Forum? Jesus Christ this place gets weirder and weirder by the day. 

Because it isn’t Panther related.  Don’t need threads for non-Panther covid designations that don’t impact Carolina.  And he is asymptomatic.  

Just now, Mr Mojo Risin said:

What's the harm in having ONE thread about Cam on the main board to track his progress? Take too much attention off garbage ass Teddy Bridgewater? I already pointed out how Cam is the only topic about an individual player to get moved off the main forum and I got my posting rights in the main board revoked because of it (lol!!). What a weird dude

I moved it and I’m one of the biggest Cam stans around. 

Archived