• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam Newton test positive for COVID. Out tomorrow vs KC.

11 hours ago, Cookie Lyon said:

This is not a very bright idea. The Republican Party just showed us again why testing alone does NOT prevent the spread of the virus. The leadership of our country and the NFL are similar in the worst of ways.

7 hours ago, jfra78 said:

Cam had more talent his rookie year, and a better o line

OL isn't usually considered a weapon.  Cam had better OLs than what we have now for sure. He also had worse.

Rookie year may be better but that is IMO debatable and there was definitely a drop off after that year since that team relied on so many aging pieces in Smith, Shockey, and Double Trouble. Remember that teams 2nd and 3rd receiver were Donald "Oh wee mayne" Lafell and Legedu Naanee... had worse RBs, but way better TEs... so to me its close.  Rookie cam was a delight to watch though. 

11 hours ago, onmyown said:

Uh no

TB has Anderson and CMC

cam has had 2 1k recovers and a 1k back in one season...

hes has smitty, Shockey, Stewart, Kb who was dominant at least one year, cmc and Olsen for multiple years

and you compare that to moore(who cam has too) Anderson and cmc (who cam has to)?

im guessing his coaching the oline and refs all of a sudden are better too huh? Strange how it all that happened in one seasons and tb has more weapons than cam ever did lol

Can fanboy logic at its finest oline is garbage but better than cam ever got and most weapons too!!1 good grief

I am in no way a cam fan boy lol. 

4 hours ago, bigdog10 said:

So a team who has not missed any game’s due to Covid would get a 2-4 week break prior to the post season starting?  Seems a little counter productive to maintaining competitive integrity.

2-4 wasn't my number but does appear NFL is considering adding on a week-18:

image.thumb.png.8d5dff13cd97c91267862d2e5a17b9f4.png

Archived