• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam Newton test positive for COVID. Out tomorrow vs KC.

Just now, nctarheelreincarnated said:

Wow, why did this get moved? Tit ans are positive but that stays in the Panthers Forum? Jesus Christ this place gets weirder and weirder by the day. 

I suspect its 1 player vs a team.  The Titans cluster was big news because it postponed an entire game.

I love Cam but they also decided to move threads on him to other forums.

Weird he is the only one on the team with it.  Hope it stays that way and he makes a quick and complete recovery

Just now, mav1234 said:

I suspect its 1 player vs a team.  The Titans cluster was big news because it postponed an entire game.

I love Cam but they also decided to move threads on him to other forums.

Weird he is the only one on the team with it.  Hope it stays that way and he makes a quick and complete recovery

You know Cam loves to socialize. Probably got it at a strip club. 

NFL is dumb if they have the Chiefs/Pats play tomorrow.  It's too much of a risk.  Before the game last Sunday, only one Titan between the players/staff tested positive, and now look at them.  And while we haven't seen an outbreak from the Vikings yet, I don't think the NFL should want to chance their luck another week, this time with two ratings machines like the Pats and Chiefs.

This season shouldn't be going forward anyway.  Without a bubble the league is relying on nothing but luck that players don't get infected while away from the facility.

2 minutes ago, Mage said:

NFL is dumb if they have the Chiefs/Pats play tomorrow.  It's too much of a risk.  Before the game last Sunday, only one Titan between the players/staff tested positive, and now look at them.  And while we haven't seen an outbreak from the Vikings yet, I don't think the NFL should want to chance their luck another week, this time with two ratings machines like the Pats and Chiefs.

This season shouldn't be going forward anyway.  Without a bubble the league is relying on nothing but luck that players don't get infected while away from the facility.

It does seem a risk to go full steam ahead all things considered.  We'll see how that plays out I guess.

Archived