• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Trey Lance makes his last official CFB start Saturday vs Central Arkansas.

nctarheelreincarnated

Just now, nctarheelreincarnated said:

The game? I'm fascinated to see how he looks personally. I watched him in NDSU's Championship game, and he was solid last year. But, that's it. 

Well just watching him now that everyone knows he is a top prospect.  I have only seen highlights so yeah this should be fun seeing how he performs and handles the pressure knowing there will be a ton more eyeballs on him than normal

lol “if anyone is willing to watch” and “I’ve only seen highlights”...

It’s always the biggest mouth breathers who are the loudest.

I have seen a lot of Lance and I like him more than Fields. Lance doesn’t have much to gain from this showcase game. Even if he balls out people will say it’s because it’s Central Arkansas. He has more to lose. Regardless a lot will ride on his pro day. 

Lance vs Chinn...

5 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

I have seen a lot of Lance and I like him more than Fields. Lance doesn’t have much to gain from this showcase game. Even if he balls out people will say it’s because it’s Central Arkansas. 

Lance vs Chinn...

So now I'm a mouth breather because I haven't watched Trey Lance and I am curious how he will play, and admitted I haven't watched him like that? Jesus Christ this place has gotten worse over the years. 

2 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

I have seen a lot of Lance and I like him more than Fields. Lance doesn’t have much to gain from this showcase game. Even if he balls out people will say it’s because it’s Central Arkansas. 

Lance vs Chinn...

Not me, and I can't watch because I'm watching the ACC games that day. 

Archived