• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If we win....

Jeremy Igo

Arians runs a vertical attack . . . Brady has serious questions surrounding his arm strength.  I do not understand why anyone thought Tampa was a good fit for Brady.  Jameis Winston was actually a good fit in that offense with regards to arm strength.  His problem was his decision making.  Put Jameis arm on Brady's body right now and that team could win it all.

But that ain't what's going on.

Listen, I think this is gonna be a tough game for us.  The Saints offense DID NOT win that game.  They were under 300 yards of total offense, less than 200 yards passing, and punted six times.  You force the Saints to punt six times, and you gotta feel ok about your defense.

That game was flat out lost by the Bucs offense.  They punted five times and turned it over three times.  That's losing football.

1 hour ago, top dawg said:

There's really little evidence to support the opinion that he's done. There was plenty of "undone" Brady between a few boneheaded throws.

You must remember that this is the first time he's playing in a new offense for another franchise. 

I saw some excellent throws downfield. I was definitely on the "he's done" bandwagon but it didn't look like that at all in that game. 

Remember, and we should know this better than most fanbases, Brady really wilts when you get sustained pressure on him. Plus, that offense is really designed for him to fail. You took something successful in New England and immediately threw it straight out the window to implement  Arians outdated offensive ideology.  Make no mistake about it, they are not tailoring that offense to their strengths, their weaknesses nor Tom Brady.

Just now, BrianS said:

Arians runs a vertical attack . . . Brady has serious questions surrounding his arm strength.  I do not understand why anyone thought Tampa was a good fit for Brady.  Jameis Winston was actually a good fit in that offense with regards to arm strength.  His problem was his decision making.  Put Jameis arm on Brady's body right now and that team could win it all.

But that ain't what's going on.

Listen, I think this is gonna be a tough game for us.  The Saints offense DID NOT win that game.  They were under 300 yards of total offense, less than 200 yards passing, and punted six times.  You force the Saints to punt six times, and you gotta feel ok about your defense.

That game was flat out lost by the Bucs offense.  They punted five times and turned it over three times.  That's losing football.

The problem isn't the QB, the problem is the offense.

Archived