• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

A good play by Teddy that many chastised him for.

Jeremy Igo

This is a really good play by Teddy. Good pocket awareness, footwork, and throw. 

(Video from @4outmanrush )

DJ Moore has to learn to find the soft spot in the zone and sit there. Keep running into the next defender isn't what he needed to do. Ball is exactly where it should have been. DJ was not.

Noticed a few people trashing Teddy in the gameday thread after this throw. Felt it needed correcting.

Just now, Sirpurrsom3885 said:

We need to start developing receivers. We’ve never done that. We should start. Not just develop tight ends, we have a good history with them. Dj is s fumble waiting to happen until he shows otherwise. 

Development isn't the issue. You see our guys go to other teams and not develop there either. Talent evaluation is the issue. You can't make a player be great that doesn't want to be great. 

4 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

Development isn't the issue. You see our guys go to other teams and not develop there either. Talent evaluation is the issue. You can't make a player be great that doesn't want to be great. 

I don’t think what you said is wrong. Hurney has a history at this point. Why he’s still on as gm while we clean house elsewhere is mind boggling to me. Brandon LaFell did much better in New England than here. Why did we keep bring bersin back for all those years? Seemed lazy and cheap to me. However we do it, dj ain’t that guy sadly. 

Archived