• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who are the current and future stars of the Carolina Panthers

Jeremy Igo

I think Moore has more star potential than Burns, and I'm pretty up on Burns. Moore had 1,175 yards receiving last year despite missing two games and not having an accurate QB with time to throw. 

The only thing holding Moore back is that most star WRs don't have a Robby Anderson to take away pressure and catches. This bit about him not being "hungry enough" or "not enough like Steve Smith" needs to go, because he is definitely hungry enough and you in fact can be a star WR without being mentally unstable.

3 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Take a look at the roster today. Who are the current and future stars of this team?

My take:

DJ Moore

CMC

Derrick Brown

Jeremy Chinn

I am hoping Teddy Bridgewater elevates himself to beloved status by Panthers fans. I think he can, but I am not ready to put him on the list. 

The Panthers have tried to push Tre Boston and Shaq Thompson as stars on their defense this offseason, and it just isn't going to happen. 

Tre, KK, and Shaq are really the only 3 Panther vets you had on D. They instantly become the face of the D in pre-season. I think that changes quickly if their play continues as it did on Sunday. Shaq was the only of the 3 that wasn't straight up bad. Pride may be another young stud that becomes a star if he keeps improving.

3 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Take a look at the roster today. Who are the current and future stars of this team?

My take:

DJ Moore

CMC

Derrick Brown

Jeremy Chinn

I am hoping Teddy Bridgewater elevates himself to beloved status by Panthers fans. I think he can, but I am not ready to put him on the list. 

The Panthers have tried to push Tre Boston and Shaq Thompson as stars on their defense this offseason, and it just isn't going to happen. 

In Bold, and Trevor Lawrence, sir. That's it. 

13 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

My take:

DJ Moore

CMC

Derrick Brown

Jeremy Chinn

I may be in the minority on this, I have never been that impressed with Shaq, I honestly think we way over paid for a borderline above average at best LB'er

13 hours ago, Call Me James said:

Probably just CMC if we're being honest. We have other guys who can become household names, but until the team makes the playoffs I don't think people will care too much about the spare parts. 

I could be wrong, but I believe that Robby Anderson has more name recognition than anyone on our team except CMC and maybe Teddy.

13 hours ago, Carl Spackler said:

I think Moore has more star potential than Burns, and I'm pretty up on Burns. Moore had 1,175 yards receiving last year despite missing two games and not having an accurate QB with time to throw. 

The only thing holding Moore back is that most star WRs don't have a Robby Anderson to take away pressure and catches. This bit about him not being "hungry enough" or "not enough like Steve Smith" needs to go, because he is definitely hungry enough and you in fact can be a star WR without being mentally unstable.

Robby Anderson may have more star potential than Moore. 

On 9/15/2020 at 7:53 AM, Jeremy Igo said:

My take:

DJ Moore

CMC

Derrick Brown

Jeremy Chinn

So basically big picture after the 2020 season we are still going to need more dline help, way more linebacker help, another corner and a complete overhaul on the oline.    Sweet baby Jesus I hate Hurney

Archived