• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who are the current and future stars of the Carolina Panthers

Jeremy Igo

8 minutes ago, uncfan888 said:

That doesn't even make sense. Who would you use the number one pick on if we got it.. Oh wise one

Trading down would be optimal tbh.

I don't know why everyone keeps doing the same and saying "Yes. Yes THIS is the time tanking and getting the #1 overall pick will work." When all it leads to is a bust or a talented player you have to dump a large portion of your cap into.

I'd hope Teddy would work. Theres more proof of average to above average QBs (Tanehill, JimmyG, The corpse of Peyton Manning and The full capable abilities of Brock Oswiler) with a strong and well built team is enough to carry you to the playoffs and more consistent than hoping to God that this #1 overall QB is elite enough to carry a bad supporting cast. And before you mention Mahomes, the Chiefs were a playoff team before he took a snap of them. They were able to give up that capital and take a risk on a prospect BECAUSE they were so loaded. 

Would I love an elite level QB? Absolutely. But we don't have thr capital nor team to support him.

Trade down, build up. 

13 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Not to be mean or anything but let's be honest, that boy is ugly.

Mind you, I won't give a sh-t if he comes here and slings touchdowns. Just sayin...

THATS A BAD PIC. He has luscious locks that would make any woman on planet earth gravitate towards him. Masculine Jawline, caring eyes etc. Men of Charlotte better watch out!!

1183675404.jpeg

5 minutes ago, uncfan888 said:

Yeah, it makes no difference to me what he looks like as long as he wins games haha

I thought Clausen was ugly too.

My friend's teenage daughter was of a different opinion. She was sad when we dumped him but Luke Kuechly and Christian McCaffrey helped her get over it.

Archived