• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Donte Jackson injury update

Jeremy Igo

Too early to come to a conclusion on his play. 

IIRC, he was covering Ruggs. From what I saw, he's going to be a star. Too fast to contain ...for any corner. 

I will say his tackling needs work. I'l give Rhule & co. the benefit of the doubt. Meaning despite being a 2nd round pick, I think we are truly playing the best players at each position. Donte earned the #1 spot in camp (not that it was alot of competition) so hopefully that counts for something. 

Either way, we'll see. Hope his injury isn't too serious. We'll will need him come Sunday. 

Evans, Godwin, Gronk, OJ Howard, Brate vs. Douglas, Pride, Whitehead, Shaq ... not favorable. 

Not to mention Fournette, Ronald Jones and Lesean Mccoy

5 hours ago, 4Corners said:

I saw him get beat by JuJu where Ben just threw it and Juju made a play. It’s gonna happen. I also saw JB force a freak fumble that would have been a huge mo swing if the Giants would have recovered. 

like I get the the whole “fug him he sucks” way of thinking whenever your team lets a player leave and you start reaching for excuses like “he not worth the money, average player, etc” but letting Bradberry wall, a homegrown player that they actually developed was boneheaded. 

panthers are unfortunately a “feeder” team for big market clubs. 

Bradberry didnt want to sign here. That was firmly stated. As for us being a feeder team for big markets- who else in the last 5 years was fed to another team?

If he's as trash as y'all say why you pissed off he's injured? Let his eventual replacement, Pride, and the other guys play in his place. Even Eli Apple might be able to get some PT, we can use that playing time to see if the coaching staff can fix him and make him a decent starter before we draft Patrick Surtain II next year. 

9 hours ago, 4Corners said:

Please link where it was “firmly stated” 

It was on eisen’s podcast. Pretty sure it was early March. He said he just felt it was the right time to move on.  He was frustrated with the team due to them not signing him to a big deal extension at the beginning of the season. This is before he signed with the giants.

if you’d like to attempt to debunk me - go ahead and search the archives. I’m not doing that for you. 

46 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

It was on eisen’s podcast. Pretty sure it was early March. He said he just felt it was the right time to move on.  He was frustrated with the team due to them not signing him to a big deal extension at the beginning of the season. This is before he signed with the giants.

if you’d like to attempt to debunk me - go ahead and search the archives. I’m not doing that for you. 

You can’t provide a link because it doesn’t exist. You are speculating. You are fake news. 

Archived