• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Donte Jackson injury update

Jeremy Igo

7 minutes ago, hepcat said:

Had high hopes for Jackson but he's probably going to end up middling around the NFL for a few seasons like Daryl Worley.

Dude Jackson has some skill and ability and is fast as poo. I think the problems are upstairs. Maybe he will be a late bloomer like Josh was but this is a big year for him. If they move on from Jackson not resigning Bradberry looks even dumber. 

Just now, 4Corners said:

Dude Jackson has some skill and ability and is fast as poo. I think the problems are upstairs. Maybe he will be a late bloomer like Josh was but this is a big year for him. If they move on from Jackson not resigning Bradberry looks even dumber. 

Not re-signing Bradberry was a really bad move. Top 3 corner the Panthers have ever had.

Bradbury was good. He also looked better because the CBs playing on thr other side were too easy to pick on. I like him but I am happy to move away from strictly zone to more man. It hurts but I think it can be worth it once we find 2 playable CBs.

Now Shaq over Bradbury is looking like another huge mistake. Another for thr Hurney mountain of fugups.

2 minutes ago, hepcat said:

Not re-signing Bradberry was a really bad move. Top 3 corner the Panthers have ever had.

Dude it totally was. It’s even worse now. Most corners in the NFL are garbage and below average but Bradberry is a solid defender, solid tackler and has a nose for the ball. They should have paid him. It would have been one less hole they had to worry about. Corner is going to be one of the top 2-3 needs this off season, maybe #1

6 minutes ago, Waldo said:

Bradbury was good. He also looked better because the CBs playing on thr other side were too easy to pick on. I like him but I am happy to move away from strictly zone to more man. It hurts but I think it can be worth it once we find 2 playable CBs.

Now Shaq over Bradbury is looking like another huge mistake. Another for thr Hurney mountain of fugups.

I like Shaq but I still don’t know what his role is with the team

18 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

He also had 2 pass break ups that I saw

I saw him get beat by JuJu where Ben just threw it and Juju made a play. It’s gonna happen. I also saw JB force a freak fumble that would have been a huge mo swing if the Giants would have recovered. 

like I get the the whole “fug him he sucks” way of thinking whenever your team lets a player leave and you start reaching for excuses like “he not worth the money, average player, etc” but letting Bradberry wall, a homegrown player that they actually developed was boneheaded. 

panthers are unfortunately a “feeder” team for big market clubs. 

4 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Maybe. But if its a high ankle sprain could be 3-4 weeks out. 

I could be wrong, but I'm hopeful that's not the case.  Usually high ankle or even a 3rd degree sprain, he wouldn't have walked off on his own power or been able to put any weight on it.  Seeing as how he walked off with very little assistance, I was assuming it was fairly mild.

Archived