• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Athletic grades Teddy's debut.

Jeremy Igo

55 minutes ago, onmyown said:

As will the greatest coach of all time. As will being in arguably the easiest conference.

At least that’s what I remember people saying about Brady. I am sure somehow for some reason that’s different now.

The only thing somewhat different is that the Bills actually look like a legit team this year. It’s only the Jets but they absolutely humiliated them this week. 

The season is on, so game by game analysis is valid and expected, but the Teddy you're seeing now is not the Teddy you're getting the length of the season or future seasons.  This is his first season as THE GUY in 4 years.   He's had run-ins the past couple years, but this is the real deal.  He's still adjusting to everything including teammates in a real game environment with no preseason.  With the Saints, it took about 3-4 games before he got into a comfortable groove w/the starters.  I would expect about the same here.  I'm not trying to make excuses, i'm just saying the water's ice cold and it does get bigger than that.

1 hour ago, TheMostInterestingMan said:

The only thing somewhat different is that the Bills actually look like a legit team this year. It’s only the Jets but they absolutely humiliated them this week. 

If Josh Allen makes real strides towards becoming a quality NFL QB, watch out, that's a dangerous team. Buffalo's D is the real deal. Their offense doesn't have to be world beating, just put points on the board and they become a handful for anybody not named Mahomes.

Archived