• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

True or False

Jeremy Igo

The measuring stick is not the poop Raiders. Just like the measuring stick last season wasn't beating the poop Jags and Texans. How we look against our NFCS rivals will tell me what we have or don't have.  

Now I will say it feels good to see TB playing well against a bad team. Let's see what he can do against the Saints, Bucs, Falcons, ect.

1 minute ago, pantherj said:

We'll be squaring off against the Bucs led by "crazy throw" Brady. We need to get INTS when he throws the ball up for grabs. Should be a good game if we get crazy Brady.

The saints pass rush had a lot to do with the crazy throws. Brady is going to have all day against us.

4 minutes ago, CRA said:

Well, Carr is actually pretty good at getting the ball out quick.   And he is paired with a pretty good OL.  

So I wouldn’t say this team can’t get to the QB just because of one game.   This week won’t be the best bar either most likely. 

Yea I agree snap judgement by me. Just frustration because I knew the offense would move the ball on the Raiders and was hoping the defense would offer some resistance

2 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

True or False

The 2020 Panthers already look improved over the 2019 Panthers despite new coaches, new system, new players, no preseason. 

??? This is clearly false. They won 4 games in a row last year with Kyle Allen starting to get them in the playoff discussion. This defense looked awful yesterday.

I'll say that the offense looked marginally better as far as play calling. The execution left a lot to be desired. Teddy was a great improvement over any outing by a QB last year. I was disappointed by the pussy-ish last throw, but that might be the new norm this season, and they did have to go 72 yards. Really too early to determine. Let me get through September, then I'll tell you.

4 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

Which could be a positive in the end, maybe.  Who the fug knows?

Yeah. That's right! I don't believe in tanking for a perceived next big thing, but if we end up with the top pick, or anywhere near, I might make a play for the golden-haired wonder!

1 minute ago, top dawg said:

Yeah. That's right! I don't believe in tanking for a perceived next big thing, but if we end up with the top pick, or anywhere near, I might make a play for the golden-haired wonder!

Why not?  I'm all for taking a shot at the next face of the franchise if we find ourselves with the opportunity, wherever that may be in the draft.  Having your pick from everyone available would be  beyond foolish to pass on.  

Archived