• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Snap Counts - Raiders at Panthers

Jeremy Igo

2 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Bravvion Roy getting 30% of snaps is interesting. That is a whole lot of rotation for a 6th round rookies first game. 

I was impressed on the 3 or 4 plays I noticed he was in.

So Armah is in for 8 snaps---2 on 4th down, and he carries the ball twice, on both 4th downs. 

The young guys on D are really putting it all out there which is nice, I hope as the season goes along they continue to get more and more playing time. Would much rather see a player make a mistake giving 100 percent rather than a player making 0 impact giving the minimum...paging KK Short.  

1 minute ago, kungfoodude said:

I think it was Moton. I saw both of them get away with some holding. I watched a few games and it looked like holding calls were down across the board. It sure seemed that was the case, anyway.

The NFL wants points. If television ratings stay down, expect the officiating to benefit offense even more. Casual fans want to see points.

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

The NFL wants points. If television ratings stay down, expect the officiating to benefit offense even more. Casual fans want to see points.

Good point. It probably does behoove the league to be a lot more lax this season on things like that. That being said.......how much worse does that make our OL that they are still getting trounced?? Yuck.

Archived