• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Guess who led the team in tackles today?

Jeremy Igo

Chinn essentially played box safety/LB by my eye yesterday 

I'd have to go back and watch to see how Brown did, saw a couple good plays, saw at least one where he was single blocked and didn't get much penetration (that happens even to Aaron Donald)

I'd say for their first games EVER (no preseason, no OTAs, weird TC) they did really well 

We are going to be feeling the lack of Luke this year...honestly we’ve been spoiled by good MLB play the last 20 years 

Lester Towns -> Dan Morgan  - > Chris Draft -> Jon Beason -> Luke 

We've been spoiled as fans for 20 years to have essentially 3 pro bowl/hof caliber players at mlb, and 1-2 serviceable players. We are going to be in a rough situation this year and fans aren’t going to be happy 

3 minutes ago, Paintballr said:

We are going to be feeling the lack of Luke this year...honestly we’ve been spoiled by good MLB play the last 20 years 

Lester Towns -> Dan Morgan  - > Chris Draft -> Jon Beason -> Luke 

We've been spoiled as fans for 20 years to have essentially 3 pro bowl/hof caliber players at mlb, and 1-2 serviceable players. We are going to be in a rough situation this year and fans aren’t going to be happy 

We need one this draft. Idk how the current MLB crop is but we desperately need one.

I will say this. I think if Luke was on the field yesterday we easily would have won. A lot of time our D looked directionless.

10 minutes ago, jfra78 said:

I have a feeling Shaq would need to get 25 tackles a game for most huddlers to respect his game.  He led the team in tackles yesterday.

Bruv, right?

All that man has done is produce and fans hate him because Gettleman drafted him to replace Thomas Davis.

Chinn is everything the team wanted from Thompson when they drafted him, and I hope he continues to get better each and every week. Had glimpses of TD in his prime with the flying around and way he tackles. My favorite memories of TD was when we would play the aints and he would wreck Jimmy Graham a few times when he was going into routes, and then Graham would be scared to catch over the middle. Hope Chinn gets to instilling fear into other teams as well. 

Archived