• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Guess who led the team in tackles today?

Jeremy Igo

1 hour ago, stbugs said:

Was that Whitehead? I recorded the game but hadn’t had a chance to watch. I think Shaq will be fine but our back 7 has a lot of holes. DL May have a couple as well.

Yes.  He is not going to get the job done.    People got mad at Pride for giving up a TD, but he was in great position and the ball was perfect.  There is no defense that stops a perfect pass.  And  Chinn is the real deal---YGM was quiet---not good or bad---Brown got it done in the middle---I liked what I saw from Douglas.

Boston is not the answer either. 

1 minute ago, gakonline said:

Guess how many tackles Isiah Simmons has today?

I believe someone was complaining about D. Brown having a bad game & said watch Simmons have like 15 tackles in the late game. 

School biases are a given I suppose but they are awfully obvious.

2 hours ago, Shocker said:

Feels like the last year here for Short.  Chinn was really active today.

We need to go ahead and move on from Hurney.  Every time he is the GM we end up being terrible.

I think we will.  His contract is up in 9 months but I think he will be let go before that.

3 hours ago, MHS831 said:

Our MLB had 3/3.  That is inexcusable, especially since he made 2 backbreaking, boneheaded penalties.

I mean we literally lost an all pro and picked up someone who’s on his way out the dam league. This looks like his last stop playing like he did today.

Archived