• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Quick Question: KK Short

Jeremy Igo

41 minutes ago, WarHeel said:

Honestly I’ve always thought he thrived off of Star. He pumped out the stats while Star put in the dirty work.

He did. But his injury was also the exact time our defense started going to poo last year. We seriously went from the top 3 defense after 5-6 games to 30th when he went out.  

Everyone wants to say he’s average or below but that fact above alone is enough to convince me otherwise. 

7 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

He did. But his injury was also the exact time our defense started going to poo last year. We seriously went from the top 3 defense after 5-6 games to 30th when he went out.  

Everyone wants to say he’s average or below but that fact above alone is enough to convince me otherwise. 

I concur. I don’t think he is as awful as everyone would make it seem but my contract would have went to the man with the biggest triceps in the game.

12 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

Umm, our D was poo for the whole second half of 2018 and Short was right in the middle of that. 2019 wasn’t a blip.

Also, Short played two games in 2019 not 5 or 6 and if you look at the stats we played two poor running teams and yet we let up the most yards that Gurley, Barber and Brown had all season.

So in his two games we gave up 50 points and allowed 3 RBs to have their season high rushing games. So, your “fact” that we’re a top 3 defense with him is not true. The last 10 games Short has played, our D has given up about 28 points per game. That’s a bottom 5 D not a top 3 one.

Short was a waste of money this year and this was how he filled the hole when Brown was pushed back on a double team:

Archived