• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Teddy's 75 yard TD to Anderson, longest since...

Jeremy Igo

10 minutes ago, Pantherxtreme said:

Cam Newton (15-19) 155 yards 0 tds 0 Ints.

Teddy Bridgewater (22-34) 270 yards 1 Td 0 Ints

Yall boy in New England not "airing" it out and hasn't for a while. 

Teddy played great today and if we had any type of defense we win this game going away. 

Cam ran for 2 tds

12 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

I didn't watch the game, i can't say. Did Cam have as many drops as Teddy did?

You’re deflecting too, but I’ll answer to the best of my ability. 

I recall Teddy having 2 dropped throws, with one being by Samuel and another being by DJ.

Cam had one drop by Edelman. 

Taking account their drops isn’t going to swing the pendulum too much in any one QBs favor. Cam was more accurate and had the better looking throws today. Could change next Sunday, and I’ll be the first to admit so. You and ole boy just don’t want to be wrong.

39 minutes ago, TheRumGone said:

I don’t get why we cut a guy who is a former mvp because he supposedly can’t throw it deep after shoulder surgeries for a guy who absolutely, 100% cannot throw it deep and has never been able to for 63 million dollars. And then we get fast ass wide receivers who can stretch the field but we cannot get the ball to them. This offense will get exposed very quickly.

Because we are rebuilding and Cam was going to want a big new contract after this season. It was time.

Cam will play well in NE. Every QB plays well in NE.

Just now, TheRumGone said:

If we’re rebuilding there is no need to sign teddy to a 60+ mill contract. Start Grier.

You want to build a culture. Teddy is a good guy to do that with. He’s a pro and gives the players confidence that they can win if they do their jobs.

Starting Will is an obvious signal that you don’t care about winning.

That creates a bad culture.

We’re getting a QB in the 1st this year unless Teddy balls out. 

The 2020 draft was defense. The 2021 draft will be QB and more defense.

25 minutes ago, AggieLean said:

You still didn’t answer the question. Who was more accurate? I get you trying to protect Smithers and his comment, but who was more accurate? Your boy said Cam didn’t make any good throws, or atleast any that were better than Cam, and that’s clearly a lie. 

If Cam threw 34 times, based on his 15-19 throwing, he would’ve still been more accurate lol

It doesn’t work that way... if a QB is 1/1 you can’t assume they would be 34/34. The less attempts the better chance you have at being accurate. It usually means the running game is working and teams are having to load the box. It also has a higher chance of catching the defense off guard. The Patriots only allowed 7 points, if we dud that Teddy would have easily got a W today.

4 minutes ago, TheRumGone said:

If we’re rebuilding there is no need to sign teddy to a 60+ mill contract. Start Grier.

We're rebuilding the defense, the offense is nearly built and has more weapons than alot of teams.  That's why you sign Teddy he kept us in a game we really had no business being in as we only made Oakland punt twice. 

5 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

It doesn’t work that way... if a QB is 1/1 you can’t assume they would be 34/34. The less attempts the better chance you have at being accurate. It usually means the running game is working and teams are having to load the box. It also has a higher chance of catching the defense off guard. The Patriots only allowed 7 points, if we dud that Teddy would have easily got a W today.

Who was more accurate today? 

If you’re going to call out my assumption, call out the assumption of Cams shoulder not lasting. You won’t do that, though. Call out the lie that was Cam made no good throws and Teddys throws were better.

Archived