• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Teddy's 75 yard TD to Anderson, longest since...

Jeremy Igo

Just now, mav1234 said:

Felt like last year we missed opportunities like this, or the ball took so long to arrive that defenders closed on a receiver. Was a good throw, regardless of how easy it was.

You are right. Also, that throw to Robby was blatant to any starting Qb. Glad he made the throw the majority would have made that throw. I’m glad it connected and to me we missed on a lot so the future could be bright for this offense..

Just now, SmartyHurney said:

Yeah, might as well post the singular passing touchdown of today over and over to generate some ad revenue.

lmao

The longest TD reception in 4 years isn't relevant? Everyone should just ignore it?

It shows that this offense can flash big play again. You may not like it, but Panthers fans might. 

1 minute ago, AggieLean said:

That was beautiful. Watching Teddy today confirmed to me that we really need to lose and get Lawrence or Fields here. 

Teddy’s throws deep didn’t look good at all

I think we can succeed with Bridgewater and Brady.  I don't think this offense needs the vertical passing attack the way our past systems did.  I was more concerned with some of Teddy's overthrows on short/intermediate routes, which need to be money for the gameplan.

There were also several plays that it looked like WRs/QB were not on the same page.  We'll never know whose fault that is.

I'm hopeful we'll see some improvements and we won't be in a position to draft Lawrence or Fields, but I'd also be happy with either of them (for whatever reason I am really skeptical of Lawrence.  No good reason. lol).

Just now, Jeremy Igo said:

The longest TD reception in 4 years isn't relevant? Everyone should just ignore it?

It shows that this offense can flash big play again. You may not like it, but Panthers fans might. 

Yeah it is, completely irrelevant.

A completely broken coverage results in a 25 yard touchdown pass, WOW!

It showed nothing about how the Panthers will do this year, nothing.  You would have to be an absolute fool to try and extrapolate this anyway into this season. If anything it's not Teddy's "touchdown", it's Anderson. If you wanted to create a thread on why Robby Anderson was a great signing, showing the play, and why the Panthers paid him, go for it, but the way you're framing this is a joke.

It was so much of a non-event the commentators didn't even bring up that irrelevant stat, and they LOVE THAT KIND OF poo!

Archived