• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bright spots and , uh, not so bright spots.

Jeremy Igo

Just now, Jeremy Igo said:

Joe Brady calls the offense 

Well whatever I’m drunk all I know is it happened twice in the first half....and the game came down to a TD score, no reason to be settling for a Fg TWICE with stupid bubble screens  in the first half already in Fg range with your defense struggling, makes no fuging sense, I believe the lack of balls on those plays cost us not only the game but the past 20 god damn years with this franchise...time for more beer

Tre wasn't terrible. He actually tackled decently well today. 

The whole secondary covered like poo so it's hard for me to pinpoint who was at fault. Would love to see someone point out some stuff.

Whitehead is goddamn bum. Not even just the two Pls but he was constantly out of position. Watch him ram his face into the pile on that ladt TD run instead of continuing to bounce it outside.

Shaq can tackle, still can't cover. I don't regret the signing because lord knows we needed some retention but fuging HELL it sucks paying that much for someone who looks like a two down LB.

Troy Pride still cant turn his head around.

Archived