• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Pssst... there is NFL Football tonight

Jeremy Igo

22 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

I need to not tolerate drinking much anymore. I have been working 70+ hours a week for about 90% of the year so far, so now that I have some time off, I have been making up for it. To the detriment of my poor liver.

I do not begrudge someone wanting to better themselves.  We all have our limits, I quit 23 years ago.  With the exception of a few conferences and reunion's I considered myself a non drinker.  The past few years of watching this team have forced me to abandon that strategy.

39 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

I can't say I can tolerate much drinking anymore either.  In reality I have become a bit of a pussy myself because I can't handle the hangover.  But a recent discovery that White Russians (in limited quantities) do not give me a hangover.  At least I have that going for me.

As you get older, you feel the effects of a hangover more profusely than when you were younger, and it sucks dick.

23 hours ago, Jon Snow said:

I can't say I can tolerate much drinking anymore either.  In reality I have become a bit of a pussy myself because I can't handle the hangover.  But a recent discovery that White Russians (in limited quantities) do not give me a hangover.  At least I have that going for me.

Spend a few extra bucks, your brain/body will thank you. For a bottle of whiskey I aim for 14$ +/-. Once you "stop", start pounding water and take vitamin B complex, C, and charcoal pills if possible. The most important is the water and vitamin B complex, it works for me and many others. Bro milk and booze is not for me, you can take that ALL.

Edit- Also buy you a couple bottles of pedialyte, that stuff is great for hangovers. 

23 hours ago, electro's horse said:

goddammit y'all none of this is fuging right

this shouldn't be happening

You were off in your no sports prediction, hows the convid cases at the places youre at now?

On 9/10/2020 at 8:14 PM, Shocker said:

Would like to see no preseason games from now on...these first few games will be more exciting/interesting IMO.  Make them all count a la college football.

The problem with that is it hurts the lesser known guys trying to make the roster.

Archived