• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Pssst... there is NFL Football tonight

Jeremy Igo

6 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Tonight we have honest to god quality NFL football starring two of the game's brightest star QBs in Mahomes and Watson. 

QUESTIONS: 

Who wins?

What will you be drinking? 

You know who's going to win!

If I drink anything, it will be a Truly Lemonade hard seltzer. 90 calories, 5% alcohol, a tad of cane sugar, but mostly sweetened with stevia. 

You should try it if it's manly enough for you!

2 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

I mean, I need a little wind in general just so I can get moving tomorrow. Also, I have been drinking already today, so I didn't stick to that.

I can't say I can tolerate much drinking anymore either.  In reality I have become a bit of a pussy myself because I can't handle the hangover.  But a recent discovery that White Russians (in limited quantities) do not give me a hangover.  At least I have that going for me.

Just now, Jon Snow said:

I can't say I can tolerate much drinking anymore either.  In reality I have become a bit of a pussy myself because I can't handle the hangover.  But a recent discovery that White Russians (in limited quantities) do not give me a hangover.  At least I have that going for me.

I need to not tolerate drinking much anymore. I have been working 70+ hours a week for about 90% of the year so far, so now that I have some time off, I have been making up for it. To the detriment of my poor liver.

Archived